Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georg von Bismarck Promotion document

Hi Guys,

I am being offered this document for the promotion of Georg von Bismarck from Oberst to Generalmajor. I told the seller I would share it here on WAF to seek some opinions regarding the signatures and their authenticy. Are they both ink signatures or perhaps not?

A value for such a document would be welcome as well as I have absolutely no idea about it.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
    Bob

I was hoping to get a reply by now. Is there nobody who saw it who can tell me something about it? Or perhaps can tell me who I can contact to tell me more about this piece?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Comment

Comment

Is there absolutely nobody who can help out here or give me a direction?

Maybe anything regarding authenticy or whatsoever.

thanks guys. Any help is much appreciated

Bob

Comment

One problem is this photo is RIDICULOUSLY large. It's not often we ask this, but can you make it smaller?????

Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I think if you bought this, you would be extremely happy, depending on price. It is one I would be pleased to have in my collection. Both signatures are authentic in my opinion.
            Max.

Comment

I agree with Max! An excellent examples of genuine signatures...

Comment

Hank, here is a smaller image of the entire doc. Also included is a close-up of the AH signature.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for replying guys and thank you Jonathan for the smaller pic.

Good anybody give me a help in a price range here as I have no expertise in these type of documents. Thanks again.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X