my first Hindenburg cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first Hindenburg cross

Hello everyone picked up this Hindenburg today for a decent price i thought. It comes with a document just wondering if I could get some feedback from everyone and maybe a rough translation of the document.

hope the pictures help.

Looks good. Awarded to somebody who worked at a pool. Says due to the law enacted, he's entitled to the Honor Cross as of the date at the bottom.

best
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

These citations can be a good way of obtaining signatures of 'known' personalities for a reasonable price. In the past I have seen these citations hand signed by Guderian, von Brauchitsch, Graf von Helldorf and Friedrich Dollman.

Comment

wow thats pretty interesting Huck, has anyone seen this signature before from Duisburg?

thanks Hank, different to be working at a pool and earn medals.

Comment

Originally posted by militariaHunter View Post
          wow thats pretty interesting Huck, has anyone seen this signature before from Duisburg?

thanks Hank, different to be working at a pool and earn medals.
          Well, he technically earned the medal about 17-20 years prior in a place way worse than a pool filled with fat women and screaming kids.

best
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
            Well, he technically earned the medal about 17-20 years prior in a place way worse than a pool filled with fat women and screaming kids.

best
            Hank
            I suppose it technically would have been a shell hole filled with blood acting as his "pool".

thanks

Ben

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X