X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in Feb. he said he'd been collecting for 5 years

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...3&postcount=13
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

That's different to what he told me......
      Originally posted by InMyScopeOIF
      .......I have had that Rommel card for many, many years and I would never ever sell anything that is of a fake or even a suspect in nature item. I have been collecting signed memorabilia for over 20 years. ........ I am at a loss for words, but you can bet that if I loose a sale because of your "suspect" ideas, I will exercise the legal side of things.

Matt

Comment

10000% fake
        I just posted some pics in the topic were the Rommel card is up for opinion.

Cheers

Emil

Comment

Think what you will of me

But I have never past off any item knowingly to be fake. You brought the Ausweis ID Cards issue out and a heated arguement happened and that partly my fault. I removed questionable SS ID cards because I dont have a impartial person to validate these one way or another, so I removed them.

As for my Rommel Pieces, I yet again am simply asking for reasons why you think they are not authentic? Can you do that? Thats all I ask.

How would each of you like to wake up one day and innocently enough put these two items up for sale thinking nothings wrong, only to be told that they are fake? Because I have not been on this forum too long perhaps I acted abrasively in the beginning because I didnt have the person who sold them to me standing right next to me helping me explain why they are authentic. All I have to go on is what I have seen and read and been exposed to, thats it.

So, if we could please focus on my Rommel Cards and just let me know what is wrong with them? Thats all Im asking? No personal attacks, no immature antics with smilely faces, and 10,000 percent sure they are fakes? Come on, lets just have a civil debate.
          Thanks

Comment

More hot air. Several members have told you exactly what is wrong with them and you haven't addressed a single point.

This thread is now locked.

Edit:

This ID has now been put up for sale on an auction site, though as a repro.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/nazi-ss-sold...to-s-511854744
            Last edited by Simon O.; 04-27-2012, 02:01 AM. Reason: added information
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X