Period photos or Panzer reenactor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Period photos or Panzer reenactor?

What do you think guys, are these pictures WWII period, or are they pictures of a present day reenactor that have been made to look like old photos?

These are currently for sale on Ebay as period images, but I personally think these are another set of reenactor photos. Looking at the other items this seller has, it is obvious he sells reprints as period prints.
    Attached Files

Here is the Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120890509780...84.m1423.l2649

Another photo in the group...
    Attached Files

Comment

Reenactor for sure!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ight=reenactor

Comment

I guess I'm a little late on finding these, but at least my suspicion has been confirmed - REENACTOR!!!

Comment

Wow, I checked out his recent sales and a lot are poorly done fakes!

I can't believe that some buyers actually think that they are real

Comment

Indeed a reenactor! This seller sells a lot of bad photos on Ebay (Fallschirmjäger, Panzer ect.)

Comment

And a Re enactor who like to wear as much "bling" as he can fit on to his tunic, yuck!

Comment

A Hero in his own mind! I am sure he really earned that RK single handedly destroying all thos tank's!

Kev

Comment

Not this dude again!

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
                    Not this dude again!
                    Yep, same dude from a few months back! The seller should be ashamed of himself! But as we see from his items has no shame!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwipom View Post
                      And a Re enactor who like to wear as much "bling" as he can fit on to his tunic, yuck!
                      That is one of the first things that tipped me off that he is a reenactor. Plus you would never see an RKT wearing his RK in that manner, crooked and pushed to the side, especially not if he was having his picture taken.

I wish there was a way to shut a seller like this down. I believe he is commiting mail fraud by selling these fakes and shipping them, but law enforcement has bigger problems to worry about.

Comment

Looks like this guy is reenacting the role of a veteran and highly-decorated Panzer sergeant who has been relieved of his mount! What an awkward and embarrassing situation for a tanker to be photographed in -- sitting in the woods on an ammo crate or strolling among the ruins of a farmhouse -- after his ride has been shot out from under him!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X