Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portrait Gebirgsjäger Reg. 136 , Fallschirmjäger

Hi this is nice portrait for a long time in my possession,

maybe one of you looking who it is? He is known?

greeting
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Simon O.; 04-12-2012, 08:24 PM.

not that interesting? Nobody knows what could be oberarzt?

greeting

Comment

Great picture ...

His first name is Robert ...

But who exacly he was I can´t tell ...

Comment

This is the visor he is wearing. Medical piped GJ. Jacques
        Attached Files

Comment

portrait

His hat could stand orthoshaping and an alignment of the cap insignia...

Comment

fantastic portrait.
            congradulations.
            Ian

www.pixpast.com

Comment

I'm thoroughly fed up with those that are only here for what they can take from the forum. 8 hours after asking for help isaluke PM'd me asking to have the thread removed as no one had yet given him the answers he wanted. So it's ok to come on here asking others for their time in order to help him, but in return he doesn't want anyone seeing the picture.

In this case i actually do know who this is and the details of how and where he got his FJ badge, now i'm kind of glad he PM'd me before i posted the information.

The whole point of WAF is it's supposed to be a community where people share. It's a two way street, it's not a personal apraisal and research service which can then be turned into extra $$$ by selling those same, now value added items at inflated prices on the e-stand.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
                The whole point of WAF is it's supposed to be a community where people share. It's a two way street, it's not a personal apraisal and research service which can then be turned into extra $$$ by selling those same, now value added items at inflated prices on the e-stand.

The *only* reason I tune in to this board is for information sharing. I don't even collect this stuff. But an information clearing house and repository is *very* interesting to me. Like the story of the capture of that Russian mountain house last week. I'd never heard of it before, but I like learning new tidbits of history! And on a few occasions I mean even be able to share something *I've* learned over the years. I hope so.

Topics like Wehrmacht animals, and Wehrmacht/Third Reich people that look like celebrities, are fun and entertaining too.

Comment

it's not a personal apraisal and research service which can then be turned into extra $$$ by selling those same, now value added items at inflated prices on the e-stand.
                  Nicely put, Simon.

The section I've quoted above is something that has bugged me for a long time. After going to the time and effort of helping some people in the past, they then offered those same photos on e-Stand accompanied by my research (they just cut and paste what I wrote).

I've got a memory like an elephant when it comes to people like that. If ever I see photos being sold after I've helped out with a description, I will not bother with that person again.

Jason

Comment

Hi what the information? I am moving in other
                    Forum help and love ... and who the information is for sale genutz! The only one who has said what the topic is gerdan to the back and am very grateful for it. But the portrait is my property and not yours Simon but I've already told you.

Hi, and the portrait is not sold to.

and I will be a gauge to show you anything!

greeting

Comment

I'm thoroughly fed up with those that are only here for what they can take from the forum.

Trebes

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X