AH Gold Stationary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH Gold Stationary

Just trying to get a feel of these items, a fella says his dad brought these back from Europe, I do not know much about AH stationary but they sure look nice, the seller says he already had the signatures checked out and they are facsimilies i guess they used a rubber stamp or somthing?? Anyhow the one card wishes a merry christmas and happy new year the other is a thank you card for performing at hitlers home????
    any help appreciated just want to know if they are legit, the gold lettering looks good compared with other original examples i have found on the net.
    thanks
    there are 4 pieces of paper in all
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Given by hitler for thanks for different reasons, (for the ones who read it fluently you'll know) they are originals, and he is telling the truth, but facsimile autographs usually. I have several, and be careful the gold will come off to the plastic if anything lays on top of it too long. I also have some of hitlers stationary, which the paper is.

Comment

Looks to be genuine material. The blank letter sheet is not personal stationery, but is the stationery from Hitler's Personal Chancellery and was used by Hitler's closest staff to reply to more personal correspondence which Hitler could not do himself. Amt I was governed by Albert Bormann who usually signed letters on this stationery. I have also seen a couple of these signed by Julius Schaub, but he usually used his own adjutancy stationery. The quality is still exceptional, but the printing should be sharp and black.
          The gold lettering on Hitler's personal stationery was raised block lettering and it will break down if not stored correctly as juoneen says. Avoid rubbing, weight deposit and plastic sheets or paper containing acid (present in a lot of modern materials.) The facsimile signatures are actually printed onto the cards.
          Very nice.
          Max.

An example for comparison:
          Attached Files
          Last edited by max history; 04-11-2012, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X