Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitlerjugend 1936 Landjahr grouping

Hello everybody,

Last week I received a very nice Hitlerjugend grouping in regard to the Landjahr service. The grouping includes 41 photographs, a 1936 Landjahr Ausweis and a Landjahr Gebietsdreieck. Amongst the photographs are two quite large ones which I have questions about, and hopefully someone is able to answer them. If someone wants to see other photographs I will happily post them!

On the below photograph one Hitlerjunge is wearing some sort of sleeve insignia which I have not seen before, some kind of white cross on a dark background. Does anybody know what it is?

Close-up of the Hitlerjunge.

There are also some wall decorations on the right side of the photograph. Do these have some sort of special meaning?

The second photograph, taken on the other side of the room, but featuring the same Hitlerjungen. Various portraits and some sort of medieval artwork. Does anybody know what the hanging decoration with the pinecones is for?

With kind regards,

Koen.

The white cross on the red background is for medical orderly and it is the first pattern. This dates from 1933. It was replaced in late 1934 by the 2nd pattern.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X