Reinhard Heydrich's Funeral, Casket Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinhard Heydrich's Funeral, Casket Display

I just came across this photo in one of my many boxes of photos and I thought it was something different and maybe some of you havent seen it

Mathias
    Attached Files

This is a well known photograph of the Reinhard Heydrich's coffin displayed in the Prinz Albrecht Palais in Berlin, although the original is much wider.

This photograph(page 200) and many more beautiful photographs are included in Max Williams's:"Reinhard Heydrich, the bioraphy volume 2 Enigma".

Showing the whole whole photograph and it's back would give people the chance to verdict it's authenticity.

Comment

Is there a doubt to the authencity of the photo?

I'm sorry I didnt understand what you meant by allow people to verdict its authencity?

Serves!

Mathias

Comment

I believe the gentleman from Niederlande is requesting that you post the entire photo to include the edges, front and back, to determine if your photo is an original period photograph or a cropped copy of the well known photo published in the Max William's book about Heydrich. At least that is what I make of his post.

Comment

Is my english that poor?

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
          I believe the gentleman from Niederlande is requesting that you post the entire photo to include the edges, front and back, to determine if your photo is an original period photograph or a cropped copy of the well known photo published in the Max William's book about Heydrich. At least that is what I make of his post.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X