• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 13. März 1938 award doc

Hi,
    I would appreciate some help as too this documents originality please
    Best regards

Other than the water damage it looks ok. I think this guy commanded Pi.Btl.34 at the time.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks
      Best regards

Comment

I don't know. Why would that stamp be on there since this form was issued by the Reichskanzlrei?
        Jeff

Comment

Actually I have been discussing this...I do not actually like it at all.....the format does not look right and yes, why have a stamp on this type of document when they normally have the embossed eagle/swastika in the left corner...especially those with a facsimile signature of Otto Meissner!

/Ian
          Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

I don't have one to hand but here is from Weitze's clearly showing the embossed eagle etc.

/Ian
              Attached Files

Comment

Considering the damage and how common these are, it's hardly worth taking the chance. I've only ever seen these with the embossed stamp but it seems like a lot of effort to go to.

Here's a couple of mine
                Attached Files
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X