Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler Book and Other Items

Hello,

I have been asked by a co-worker to help identify and possibly sell the items that are pictured here. The quality of the photos is not that great because it's actually a photo of a photo taken of the actual items. These items are owned by a mother of a friend that has decided to sell these items to raise some money.

The family brought the items with them from Germany after the war ended and has had them ever since. I'm sure additional photos would be required to better authenticate the items and they can be provided.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Tom

Hi Tom,

Some nice items your friend's mom has kept safely all these years! These would be excellent examples to begin any new collection, or to supplement an existing one. According to current dealer sites, the photo book "Adolf Hitler" is available at $100-150 depending on binding condition and the presence of all the glued-in photo cards. It's unfortunate that the AH note card was folded, which usually means a reduction in value. This is a thank-you note from Hitler as mailed to "personally" acknowledge each of the large number of people who sent him notes and gifts at Christmastime and New Year's 1943. The text is printed on Hitler's personal note card stationery and finished with a facsimile of his signature. Versions of this card are seen at approx. $400. And depending on condition, the HJ belt buckle could be found from $75 to $150.

Hope this is helpful!

Br. James

Comment

Br. James,

Thank you for your reply. I will pass this information to my co-worker.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X