Unit Marking?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unit Marking?????????

Hi fellas, I bought an album recently and ti has quite a few vehicle pics but only a few with markings.
    the question I have does this look like a unit marking or am I seeing something I want to see. Thanks guys

Mike,

Possibly, not knowing what the album is, my first thoughts would be the tactical markings for a fully motorized artillery unit, or possibly an antitank one?
    Regards
    Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon 1964
      Mike,

Possibly, not knowing what the album is, my first thoughts would be the tactical markings for a fully motorized artillery unit, or possibly an antitank one?
      Thanks Simon. It is a unuit album from the 10 companie of the 130th infantry division. Haven't ben able to get much info on the division. I have check the normal websites Etc. I am trying to pin down for sure and I haven't seen this marking listed anywhere. Thanks again. Mike

Comment

I know this is not it but, getting there 263 inf
        Attached Files
        Regards
        Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon 1964
          I know this is not it but, getting there 263 inf
          Simon, Yes that is real close. I gather the 130th was renamed early in the war I've only found one reference to it and that was on a german language site. Thanks again. Mike

Comment

here are two close up shot of the only tactical markings they are'nt to clear but I am sure there are a few guess out there.

Comment

the second veiw of the same car

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X