oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions needed on 2 wound badge urkunden!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions needed on 2 wound badge urkunden!!!!

Hi guys, these are part of a grouping offered in the estand.
    Personally i like them but i'm not a paper collector therefore i have limited experience on these. What do you think?
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

The EKI urkunde it's not part of the deal.
    I got there a bit late

Comment

They look fine to me.

A shame the EK document was sold off seperately.

Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyJ View Post
        They look fine to me.

A shame the EK document was sold off seperately.

Jeremy
        Thanks Jeremy for your input.
        Yes it was really sad that the group was broken but the seller needed urgently cash and he couldn't manage to sell it.

Here is a link showing the whole group.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=574890

Comment

Hmmm to bad that is a nice group and with the medals one which should have been kept together.

Perhaps you can find out where everything went and gradually piece it back together.

Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyJ View Post
            Hmmm to bad that is a nice group and with the medals one which should have been kept together.

Perhaps you can find out where everything went and gradually piece it back together.

Jeremy
            Sorry, Jeremy but I tried to keep everything together.. I tried to sell it a few times but without any luck.. Even the mininum price for only the medals didn't work.. Due I have to pay for a few bills I just not could do it anymore.. I do feel sorry but today's economics is a bitch especially in the country I live - to many things changed and change..

I did manage to keep medals with their belonging urkunde together.. I made copies to give with the buyers. It is seperated under 4 buyers with many things kept together (gladly).. One buyer bought the PAB + Urkunde & EK 1 + Urkunde, the other buyer who gladly helped me to keep most together bought the IAB & EK II + Erinnerungsmedaille Okt u. März + Urkunden & Remainings documents, the Verwundetenabzeichen + Urkunden stayed together and one buyer bought the Tiger photograph.

I hated to do this but I tried to sell it complete for very less but no-one was interested. I tried the best to keep it together and made many copies and scans of the documents to give with the buyers.. Sorry but bills have to be paid.
            Last edited by HouweTrouwe; 02-15-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

PS
              The Urkunden are hand signed by v. Kindermann and Ludwig Schmahl.

Comment

Indeed the prices were more than fair. To be honest i never buy pieces from groups being sold separately and i didn't think that this was a must have. But for those prices i knocked the door. Unfortunately i missed out on the bar for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by HouweTrouwe View Post
                  Sorry, Jeremy but I tried to keep everything together.. I tried to sell it a few times but without any luck.. Even the mininum price for only the medals didn't work.. Due I have to pay for a few bills I just not could do it anymore.. I do feel sorry but today's economics is a bitch especially in the country I live - to many things changed and change..

I did manage to keep medals with their belonging urkunde together.. I made copies to give with the buyers. It is seperated under 4 buyers with many things kept together (gladly).. One buyer bought the PAB + Urkunde & EK 1 + Urkunde, the other buyer who gladly helped me to keep most together bought the IAB & EK II + Erinnerungsmedaille Okt u. März + Urkunden & Remainings documents, the Verwundetenabzeichen + Urkunden stayed together and one buyer bought the Tiger photograph.

I hated to do this but I tried to sell it complete for very less but no-one was interested. I tried the best to keep it together and made many copies and scans of the documents to give with the buyers.. Sorry but bills have to be paid.

Understood, I'm not trying to pass judgement certainly we all have other parts of our lives that come into play.

Keeping all groups together is ideal but it is also like hoping that the beer in my refrigerator never ran out.

These groups have a way of getting back together in the end.

Cheers

Jeremy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X