Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tirpitz Heldentod Doc

Hello Guys and Gals,

I've listed this Kriegsmarine Heldentod doc on the e-stand. It's 100% original in my opinion, just like to get some other opinions.

Thank you
    Mike
    Attached Files

more.....
    Attached Files

Comment

One more....
      Attached Files

Comment

It's a terrible fake an i think you should send it over to me immediately so i can take care of it in the proper manner

Is the buyer questioning it?
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Yes, it's because the sales thread was taken off after it was put on "hold". The buyer didn't recall the EK's down the side of the doc as well as the word "heldentod"in the script.

I know it's original and won't have trouble selling it again if he wants me to return the $$.

All the best,
          Mike

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
          It's a terrible fake an i think you should send it over to me immediately so i can take care of it in the proper manner

Is the buyer questioning it?

Comment

Originally posted by mvm71 View Post
            Yes, it's because the sales thread was taken off after it was put on "hold". The buyer didn't recall the EK's down the side of the doc as well as the word "heldentod"in the script.

I know it's original and won't have trouble selling it again if he wants me to return the $$.

All the best,
            Mike
            I may have deleted it, as it's one of the e-stand rules/options to soft-delete a thread that has "hold" or "sold". Point the buyer in the direction of this thread to allay any fears or hesitations.

best
            Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks Hank!!

Regards,
              Mike

Originally posted by Hank Cummings View Post
              I may have deleted it, as it's one of the e-stand rules/options to soft-delete a thread that has "hold" or "sold". Point the buyer in the direction of this thread to allay any fears or hesitations.

best
              Hank

Comment

Guys - that was my mistake. When I pulled the trigger on it I knew what I was looking at was good, but later in the day had a moment where I was questioning if I had actually seen the EKs on there?? I think I was confusing it with the document to the Dr. on the E-stand that does not have the EK, nor Heldentod in the text.

Apologize about having you waste your time posting this Mike.

Send her out

Best!

Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X