Mein Kampf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf

I saw a Mein Kampf yesterday on a fleamarket and there was a blue stamp on a page with 'NSDAP ZAHLT' in a circle. Was this done period or added postwar to enhance the price ? I didn't buy it however...

Regards,

Kris.

It is quite possible that the stamp is a 'period' feature.

As for the price, what were they asking for the one in the fleamarket?

The cheapest, German language, hard back editions I've seen recently start at around EUR125.

Paperback editions are fetching around EUR75.

You should see what they go for on eBay (if they are lucky enough to escape the censor!!!)

Kevin

Originally posted by kris simoens
    I saw a Mein Kampf yesterday on a fleamarket and there was a blue stamp on a page with 'NSDAP ZAHLT' in a circle. Was this done period or added postwar to enhance the price ? I didn't buy it however...

Regards,

Kris.

Comment

Mein Kampf

It was a German hardback copy and was available for 78 euro. That's about the going price on local fleamarkets (75-100 euro).

Regards,

Kris.

Comment

stamp

The stamp sounds like the type used in the party membership books on the dues stamp pages to indicate the dues paid for a specific month. Very odd to find in an issue of Mein Kampf. I don't think it would have been done during the period, but it neither enhances nor decreases the value of the book.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X