JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Flak-Abt 2 Ek2 award document, fast help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Flak-Abt 2 Ek2 award document, fast help?

HI

I have been offered a Ek2 award document from SS Flak abt 2, that's the Das Reich unit if I don't remember wrong.
    Issued to a SS Mann in 1941. Signed by a SS Obersturmführer and Abt Kdr, can't read the signature though.

It has been period framed in a simple black frame.

What would be a approx value? It's in unfolded condition.

100-200-300e?

Thanks.

Do you have a photo of the citation as an EK citation shouldn't be signed by an Abt commander as his authority was too low for that award?

Comment

given what you've told us it's fake.
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

It's issued in field, maybe a reason,

Comment

Originally posted by schönbeck View Post
          A photo of the citation, or a link, would solve the issue rather then basing things on a very brief description - although as Simon has said, it isn't looking good. SS related EK citations can cost anywhere from 250-400 Euros (and sometimes more) so imagine how you will feel if you fork out that sort of money only to find out it is a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by schönbeck View Post

You say it's to a man in SS-Flak Abteilung 2 and is dated 1941. It only got that name in Oct.43
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

i only saw a pic on my phone and it was very bad, so i might be wrong in some cases. I will get it for free(if I take the other stuff, comes with non military stuff) so at least I won't be wasting any money.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X