Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS KC holder????

Hi,

these are portraits, a buddy of mine got as a present. They were framed, the KC one over the other one.

I like them both as individuals, but if you compare them, they are IDENTICAL without the KC and the EK2 Band.

What do you think? Does one know this LAH officer?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

If I'm not mistaking this is Wolfgang Jugler, but I'm unaware
      of a Knight's Cross having been awarded not even in the last
      days of the war. Very strange. He was 1./LSSAH.

Did he want to show off an award he had never received?

Markus

Comment

The cross looks to be added complete with a poor shadow rendition after photo was taken as the dimensions are all wrong like a GRAND CROSS!

Kevin
        Last edited by WEISNER; 02-09-2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

this man is indeed Wolfgang Jugler, thanks Markus!

My buddy became this set as a present from a friend, who lives in Spain, where Mr Jugler died at 10/01/2011. This set came from his personal estate.

Here is a website, where his dead was announced:
          LINK

The text:
          Ho il tristissimo compito di comunicarvi che il Sabato 01-10-2011 è morto in Spagna
          l'ultimo commandante della 1° Compagnia della Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler.
          Wolfgang Jügler.
          Il nostro Gran Eroe era della Hitler Jugend dai i primordi, quando ancora venivano perseguitati in Austria. Fu messo in carcere per questo. Aveva la medaglia d'oro dello sport de la HJ e la medaglia di Honore della Hj.
          Apparteneva alla 1° Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler. Fu ferito tre volte. Lotto su tutti i fronti con la Leibstandarte SS. Distrusse 4 carri nemici. Fu l'ultimo Comandante della prima Compagnia Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler. Seguendo l'esempio del leggendario Theodor Wisch.
          Il 20 aprile del 1945 doveva ricevere la croce di cavaliere dalle mani del Führer ma per ragioni della guerra questo non fu possibile.
          Dopo la guerra fu prigioniero in un campo di sterminio americano. Lui si trovava in un reparto di massima sicurezza dove rinchiudevano i fedelissimi. Riuscì a scappare.
          Fedele fino alla morte, sempre nego la barzelletta dell'olocausto.
          Era intimo del General Leon Degrelle e del Generale Otto Ernst Remer.
          Un uomo ammirevole ed un esempio per la nostra gioventù.
          Che il suo sacrificio non sia stato per niente.
          Noi, che continuiamo ad essere fedeli ti onoriamo.

In short form it says, that Mr Jugler was the last leader of the 1./LAH, got 3 times wounded, destroyed 4 tanks and should have to receive the KC by the hands of AH, what didnt happened due to the end of war.

I will meet the spain guy this evening, maybe I will hear some more facts.

Comment

Originally posted by m-e-h-t View Post
            this man is indeed Wolfgang Jugler, thanks Markus!

My buddy became this set as a present from a friend, who lives in Spain, where Mr Jugler died at 10/01/2011. This set came from his personal estate.

Here is a website, where his dead was announced:
            LINK

In short form it says, that Mr Jugler was the last leader of the 1./LAH, got 3 times wounded, destroyed 4 tanks and should have to receive the KC by the hands of AH, what didnt happened due to the end of war.

I will meet the spain guy this evening, maybe I will hear some more facts.
            Nice story - at least for the fact that you had no idea who the guy is on the photos. And actually there is nothing new what hasn't been written in my thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=541726&page=2

And you forgot to mention that the text of the website "where his dead was announced" closes with the words:

Wolfgang Jugler!
            Presente!
            H..l Wolfgang!
            H..l Hitler!

A sick text closure from a sick person. How can you show a link to such a website?

We are collectors - no Nazis!

Regards
            Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 02-13-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X