• Show
Clear All

An HJ Portrait u don´t see everyday ;-)

Enjoy it
    Attached Files

¡Retrato fantástico Edgardo!!!!

"Hundestaffelo"

Comment

Super photo, so he must be of German decent then? Anybody see the numbers on the boards?Pete.

Comment

Strange...
        similar photo was for sale some time ago on the Mundomilitaria page.
        But it's not exact the same photo, note the different cropping :
        Attached Files

Comment

And i have the same picture still in an original period album,

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post

So, the question is - it's official commercial photo (like Hoffmann photocards) or

Comment

Originally posted by kuratorium View Post
              So, the question is - it's official commercial photo (like Hoffmann photocards) or
              I think that probably a bigger grouping of this guy was sadly split at some point. It happened that the people made also during that time more copies of the same photo, nothing strange with it. I got also at once many photos (of the exactly same portrait I mean) of an medical officer of the FJ and they was nor Hoffmann photos or repros....

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                I saw also an album of this guy in Kassel, no idea if it was the same u have. I decided to pass on it on that time, because I do not like to sell/collect albums in general

Comment

There must be more then one photograph around from this guy with the "Spanien Madrid"- triangle. It was put to me available shortly after the publishing of my book "Handbook of the Hitler-Jugend", a book about HY triangles and shoulder-straps, which was released in the fall of 2009.

I cropped the available photograph slightly and used the photograph in my article HJ Abroad "The Missing Link", which was published in the "Military Advisor" from spring 2010, along with a triangle "Spanien Barcelona". The translated article was published in the German "Internationales Militaria-Magazin" from June/July 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar Alcidi View Post
                    I saw also an album of this guy in Kassel, no idea if it was the same u have. I decided to pass on it on that time, because I do not like to sell/collect albums in general
                    Hi

His is the only picture in the album, the rest is BDM orientated and looks like spanish BDM on a visit to germany, potsdam/ the olympic stadium etc dated 1936

It is a girls album and i wonder if the picture is of the girls brother ?

Cheers ....................steve
                    Attached Files

Comment

No idea. The album I saw was just of this guy on a later stage wearing the KM uniform.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X