Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From which Munich newspaper could this clipping have been cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From which Munich newspaper could this clipping have been cut?

Hi Guys,

I picked up this newspaper clipping from 1942 and it is from a Munich newspaper. Can anyone tell me from which newspaper it might have come or most likely has come? Does anyone know which newspapers appeared in Munich during the war? I would like to know as the article mentions there is a further article on RKT Schoefbeck in the issue of April 12, 1942. I of course would very much like to get my hands on a copy of this article. Any and all help appreciated!

Cheers, Willem

For those interested in Schoefbeck's uniform:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...67#post5110167
    Attached Files

Maybe

Münchner Illustrierte Presse, Münchner Neuste Nachrichten or Münchener Zeitung. The site www.epier.com is a good place to look for the publications of that time.

Comment

Originally posted by cesky67 View Post
      Maybe

Münchner Illustrierte Presse, Münchner Neuste Nachrichten or Münchener Zeitung. The site www.epier.com is a good place to look for the publications of that time.
      Thanks. There also seems to have been a Munich edition of the Illustrierter Beobachter.

Comment

"I picked up this newspaper clipping from 1942"

1942 should read 1943.

Comment

Kaiserwilhelm2 ,
          I had a better look and Münchner Illustrierte Presse seems to have been published weekly and was not issued on 12th April 1943 (15th April it came out). The Münchner Neuste Nachrichten and Münchener Zeitung seem to have been daily newspapers so better chance of finding what you're for in either of those.

Comment

Originally posted by cesky67 View Post
            Kaiserwilhelm2 ,
            I had a better look and Münchner Illustrierte Presse seems to have been published weekly and was not issued on 12th April 1943 (15th April it came out). The Münchner Neuste Nachrichten and Münchener Zeitung seem to have been daily newspapers so better chance of finding what you're for in either of those.
            Thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X