Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urkunde DKiG

Hi

I'm into daggers myself, so paper stuff is out of my league..

I know pics. are not the best. Byt is a good one, or does it not have a chance..?

Regards Henrik
    Attached Files

Last
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi There. No Problem with this Award Document. For your Information, a lot of Items belonging to Oakleaves Winner Friedrich Sixt have been sold for approx one / two Year(s) in Bavaria. I get pics from him as he served as a captain in the Reichswehr, and then in France, mai 1940. I saw in a german Collection great Pics from him awarding KC'S, TDB's, German Crosses as the Time he led the 50.I.D. in Russia.... I also became some Papers from him, Acknoledgment Letters for his KC.... Not sure, but I have the Feeling that the group has been completely splitted.... Well, to be completely honnest, I have the Feeling - but it is just a Feeling - that the Way how this Group appeared on the Market ist not very....... clear, it was sold very quickly, without any Publicity, and splitted not to make more Money, but only to be more discreet....

Comment

Thank you very much for the many informations :-)

Regards Henrik.

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikKH View Post
          Hi

I'm into daggers myself, so paper stuff is out of my league..

I know pics. are not the best. Byt is a good one, or does it not have a chance..?

Regards Henrik
          Terible scan, but the DKiG VB is OK.

Comment

Good to see VB DKiG of Gen. Sixt... Two Sixt collections came to my archive, thus were "reunited"... Now I have pretty many photos and a few docuements from him.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X