Fake photo of Panzer RKT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake photo of Panzer RKT?

This photo is for sale on Ebay. Fake or genuine? Something doesn't feel right.

Jason

- - -
    Attached Files

Jason, IF it is a fake, someone went to a deuced lot of trouble. The ensemble on the left looks spot on. Are those mouse grey Panzer trousers? Not an easy to find garment. An intriguing photo that I think has a good chance of being original. Perhaps someone can identify this Heer RKT.

Comment

Mike is right, what a dressed out pair and the field made camo wrap ain't bad either! I would like to have this photo and will bet it goes High on bidding! Perhaps some will be upset you posted it before the auction ended, I have seen members shreadded for doing this in the past! Get ready for some not so nice PM's!
      Best Regards!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
        I would like to have this photo and will bet it goes High on bidding! Perhaps some will be upset you posted it before the auction ended, I have seen members shreadded for doing this in the past! Get ready for some not so nice PM's!
        So checking to see if something is fake before bidding will get me into trouble? If so, what's the point of belonging to a forum like this? I didn't even post a link to the auction...

Comment

This photo is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
            So checking to see if something is fake before bidding will get me into trouble? If so, what's the point of belonging to a forum like this? I didn't even post a link to the auction...
            Whats the point of naming ebay? That info does not help to detect a possible fake.

But with that info its not to difficult to find it...

Comment

looks okay to me. The contrast is not the best, but I am leaning more towards Good period photo rather than bad. This is of course without seeing the reverse too

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                Whats the point of naming ebay? That info does not help to detect a possible fake.

But with that info its not to difficult to find it...
                Humblest apologies for my appalling lack of foresight. It shan't happen again. And to those who's lives I've ruined, please forgive me.

Comment

Photo looks good. Scan of the back could tell more...

Comment

Photo looks good to me, modern types just dont ''POSE'' right IMO.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X