Denmark Korsbaek Tidende 1939-40 info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denmark Korsbaek Tidende 1939-40 info?

Has anyone heard of a small newspaper that was printed in Denmark 1939-up called the "Korsbaek Tidende" ?...the editor was Per Arboe-Rasmussen......was this a resistance illegal paper or?.....any help is greatly appreciated.

Yep sure has...

"Korsbæk Tidene" is a fictional newspaper in the danish tv-show "Matador"...

Comment

Korsbaek was a fictional city in a tv serie about life in Denmark before and during the german occupation .
      "Korsbaek Tidende" is a fictional newspaper made for educational purposes for schoolchildren in 1982.

Best regards
      Jan

Comment

wartime danish newspaper

So, you're telling me that my denmark "Korsbaek Tidende" newspapers dated 1939 and 1940 are/were printed for a 1980's TV show?....really?

Comment

Yes, there is no city in Denmark by the name of Korsbæk. It´s a reprint of several local zealand newspapers local news, compiled and rebaptized Korsbæk Tidende.
          Later a classroom set was gathered to learn the pupils of "ancient times " consisting of local danish and international news
          This set was made by a n editor Arboe-Rasmussen : "Korsbæk Tidende 1929 -1947"

Best regards
          Jan

Comment

Thank you, Jan.......these sure had me fooled....I am assuming that these are commonplace and have no value? Frank Davis, Oregon USA

Comment

Hey - I am from Denmark - Can I help you in any way? Did you buy them in Denmark?

Comment

No, I bought these from a man with a lot of wartime photos and memorbilia (all authentic)....these look old, but?.....should I post photo's of the newspapers?....would it help?

Comment

"Matador" was the most popular Danish TV series of all time, and was often praised for its attention to authentic details regarding props, costumes, etc.

"Korsbæk Tidende" was made by the Danish National Radio for use in schools who wanted to teach their classes about life in Denmark ca. 1930-50

http://www.emu.dk/gsk/fag/his/inspir.../matador2.html

the newspapers might have value as movie and TV memorabilia, but they were made in the 1980s, not the 1940s

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X