Sammlung von Heeresverwaltung Verfügungen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sammlung von Heeresverwaltung Verfügungen

I got this collection of books in the hopes of finding answers to a never ending list of questions. if anyone has anything they would like me to look up....feel free to ask

"Sammlung von Heeresverwaltung Verfügungen".

It's a 16 volume set with a 3 book set of regulations from 1924 to 1935, unfortunately it's written in fraktur and will take some work to get through. I am missing bande II for 1941, however i might have located 1.

It was collated by Amtsrat Hermann Jacob, Amtsrat beim Oberkommando des Heeres.

It contains the complete collection of army administration orders, decrees from the areas of cash, budget, grade, food, clothing, accommodation, construction, health and veterinary services with a detailed subject index of all previously published volumes
    Attached Files

A listing of what can be found in the index
    Attached Files

Comment

A sample of the alphabetical pages, U for "Uniform"
      Attached Files

Comment

There is a lot of conflicting theories about the "Abzeichens für Angestellte und Arbeiter des Heeres und der Kreigsmarine" people say it's for time in service etc,some say it's for the SS as well, and some say there is a gold version.........

Well this set of books put questions like that to rest.........it tells you who it is for, what it looks like, repercussions for unauthorised wear, How much it costs, who makes it and how to order it. You can even charge them and get a discount for bulk purchases

I will post more as Ii discover things.

Thanks for looking
        Larry
        Attached Files

Comment

Brillant, love looking at this stuff...

Comment

I found your collection of books here:

Jacob, H.

SAMMLUNG VON HEERESVERWALTUNGS-VERFÜGUNGEN -- 5 Bände

1937-1942, Berlin., Bernard & Graefe.

OPpbde., 8°; 181; 574; 982; 913; 194 S. Z 4; -- Sammlung von Heeresverwaltungs-Verfügungen (früher Glashagen - Band 2: 1935 / I) / Band 7 (1937 / II) / Band 11 (1939 / II) / Band 12 (1940 / I) /

SACHVERZEICHNIS zur Sammlung von Heeresverwaltungs-Verfügungen (Band 1-16) - Insbesondere das Sachverzeichnis gibt mit seinen Stichworten zum Inhalt der Bände einen Überblick zum Inhalt. Stichworte (zu Band 1-16): Abschlußprüfung für Sodaten - Abschmierrampen für Kraftfahrzeuge - Akteneinsicht durch Parteistellen - Urlaub (HJ-Lager, Freiwillige Feuerwehr...) - Anrede der Vorgesetzten - Ausländische Arbeitskräfte - Sonderbekleidung Fallschirm- und Ballondienst - Hochgebirgstruppen... - Sonderführer - Stahlhelm 35 - Taschentücher - Tragen neuer Stiefel... Trotz des sehr schlechten Erhaltungszustandes eine (leider unvollständige) Fundgrube für Heereskundler.

Gesamt: EUR 59,50

Gerdan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X