Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed Fotos KC Winner "Nachtjagd"

Hi Gents,
    something nice: Sayn-Wittgenstein and Lippe-Weissenfeld !

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Can't say one way or another about the signatures, but those are great photos! Love the one near the fireplace.
    Kev

Comment

Nice

Nice pics, standard fake sigs though found on clippings and Hoffmann cards. I have only ever seen two authentic Sayn-Witt sigs, one on a private photo sold recently at auction with feldpost envelope and one private photo in the book Laurels for Prinz Wittgenstein. Extremely rare sig, as is an authentic Lippe sig.

Here are a couple of very nice njg private portraits. Kubisch, Lent's crew, KIA, and Strieb.
      Attached Files

Comment

RKT Portrait

Below the back of a portrait dedicated by Egmond zu Lippe-Weissenfeld.

It reads -

My sincere thanks for the congratulations received upon my 29th night victory, warmly dedicated.

z. Lippe

In the field, June 42

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
          Nice pics, standard fake sigs though found on clippings and Hoffmann cards. I have only ever seen two authentic Sayn-Witt sigs, one on a private photo sold recently at auction with feldpost envelope and one private photo in the book Laurels for Prinz Wittgenstein. Extremely rare sig, as is an authentic Lippe sig.

Here are a couple of very nice njg private portraits. Kubisch, Lent's crew, KIA, and Strieb.
          very wonderful pics!

Comment

hmm

Not worth 285 Euros each for the Sayn-Witt and Lippe now they have been damaged by the fake sigs being added, schutze0815... up for sale at the website you were advertising at the bottom of your post I see...

http://www.emeredato.de/fotoalben/index.html

Of related interest with further fake example sigs for Lippe and Sayn-Witt on clippings:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=536854

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=lent

I hope collectors are wise enough not to buy these photos from www.EMEREDATO.de ..another example of a dealer not knowing the quality of some of the signed stuff they buy and sell...

Comment

Hi Jeremy,
              it is intersting that you think this signatures are not original. I checked them with some more collectors in germany and nobody had a problem with them. So I put em in here to check again the signatures. But now I will ask a "fourth time". By the way I am not a dealer. I offer military from colletors on my plattform. I "middle" them but I dont sell them!!!
              Thanks for your opinion.
              KR
              Sascha

Comment

Both fakes. I have an original Sayn-Wittgenstein on a small photo accompanied with a letter from adjutant

Comment

ok

Hi Sascha,

OK, but still up for sale on your website... 'middle man' or not is irrelevant.

I expect your other opinions from Germany were based on fakes of which there are many more around than authentic. No doubt those two you posted are fake... just compare them to the usual fake sig on clippings and guest books I pointed out to you - same crap.

Here is a collection of standard fake sigs for Sayn-Witt...

And here is another authentic Lippe...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Simon O.; 11-14-2011, 01:53 PM. Reason: Posters request

Comment

Hi Jeremy,
                    thanks for the info. I will remove it to check it with the owner.
                    The time frame to work on the website is always after working hours. So I can not remove anytime I want !
                    Think you understand.
                    KR
                    Sascha

Comment

ok

No worries Sascha...

Comment

Comment

Here is a genuine Sayn-Wittgenstein
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by TH0791; 11-19-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

on sale again

Nice Sayn-Witt, TH. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sascha, I see you have your two fakes back on sale again.

http://www.emeredato.de/fotoalben/index.html

I'd be interested to hear the sellers opinion on the authenticity of his items from you given what is presented here... I also have trouble understanding that you cannot see a fake from an original... the photos are great but the sigs are modern fakes from the fake factory... not just my opinion only but others too, but feel free to keep dealing in crap when you should now know better... (just like Frost does)...

Here are Lippe fake style... usual clippings and Hoffmann... obviously different to the two authentic pieces posted here... I have posted the other two dubious NJG signed pics Sascha is also now advertising for posterity here... a waste of four great photos... I have scans of great wartime photos with fake sigs for Gildner, Knacke, Vinke and Rudolf Frank, ALL NJG from the fake factory... no surprise given the extent of the forgery of wartime sigs over the last 10 years...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Jeremy; 11-22-2011, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Hi Jeremy,
                              I see you found your way back on my middle site.
                              After a week of reading in the WAF most of the postings from you starting in March of 2011 and all the postings around fake signatures of “fake factory” I have some problems of understanding what is going on here.
                              But maybe I got it all wrong and you help me on the path.

It seems to me, that everybody on the market is dealing with fake signatures. All big dealers from Germany, Great Britain and elsewhere in the world selling fake signatures. The only name which is not on this list is the shop of heroautographs.com. Even if somebody pointed in that direction there is never ever a fake signature on that website.
                              Well, there must be somebody who knows his job!
                              BUT
                              In my opinion that smells like a conspiracy to become number 1 on the signature market.
                              It is always easier to point at somebody. But the question is, how good it the evidence?

Even though some people were attacked directly by name which I don`t think is fair, because we all here in the WAF (with some exception) hide behind a nickname and can write what we like. Even if somebody writes I am dealing with stolen military, there is no proof …..but people think about it and won`t forget it.

After all that reading I picked up the phone and called some dealer friends and collectors of signatures. Some are doing that for 10 years up to 20 years and they told me why signatures are sometimes different. For me as a soldier who has to sign paper everyday, there is always a difference in my signature.
                              For example, on my tour around Beirut in 2011 having “trouble” in the dessert, my signature on the report after coming back to base is totally different from my normal office signature.
                              Bringing that back to WW 2 where a fighter pilot came back from the dogfight and has to sign some pictures makes me think of my tour of duty.

Back to the conspiracy about signatures, I have some dealer friends who even don`t buy signatures from private because they heard about the WAF discussion. Looks to me again that everybody has a little bit of “fear” that his good dealer name is listed here on the WAF.
                              Whatever the background is or how the discussion about the fake factory has started is not my problem.

Like I said: Signatures are not my specialty, I am more in badges. That brings me back to well known collectors in Germany.
                              I asked them about the signatures I have in my middle shop and the new one I got in update 46. They pointes thumbs up which is good enough for me.
                              I will not doubt that all collectors here have a big knowledge about the signature world.
                              But what is the best way to proof fake signatures?
                              Is it to put ten signatures in a row and find a different “E” or “L”? That might be enough for some collectors but is no convincing all the way.
                              So in the next update of my shop website, if there are new KC winner pictures, there will be all fake? They are all from the fake factory?

So even if I let them check by collector friends which I know by name and write that in the update offer, one posting in the WAF and they are fake.
                              Let me put it that way, I am only the middle man. The deal is between the seller and the buyer. The have to come in contact, maybe talk about the pictures and the signatures and decide for them self if it is good or not good. They are the pro`s here.
                              Sure I have to take care of all things I have on my website, but I don`t like to get between the frontline. Again, if somebody finds something questionable on my site I will proof again and again.
                              But I would prefer I there is a question about the offer not to write: Don´t buy this or that, it is fake…..It would be nice if the wording is: In my opinion the signature is not good.
                              It is always an opinion not more, not less.

Finally I am sorry about my English, hope I get it all the way you understand what my thoughts are.

All the best

Sascha

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X