Help on four signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PHILBROWN View Post
    max, the fegelein is a very common and genuine example of this type of doc,ive owned several, the obglocnick is also a good one,i"d buy these two in an instant, please dont think im being rude,i just know fegeleins sig and the paper its written on
    Phil,
    I understand what you are saying, but you may not be aware that Fegelein's forged signatures have started to appear on the market. Nearly all of them are on Verleihungslisten and are very well executed. This is enough to create a need for closer examination. His signature on a Verleihungsliste and also on a postcard sketch of him are the commonest forms of genuine signatures to find and therefore these are the forms which are attractive to forgers. I have several Fegelein signature examples in my archive, so I am well acquainted with his authentic autograph.
    As for the Globocnik, I have over a dozen in my archive on various letter headings. I have studied him closely and know his documents better than most SS Generals. Letters are typed by a secretary and the signature added after completion. If you take out the signature in the one in this thread, you will notice that the salutation ("Heil Hitler!") and Globus' rank are not aligned. This was and still is a heinous offence by a secretary. Also, the Daluege initials appear a little too broad. The Globus signature appears OK on the face of it.
    Both these documents require closer examination for the reasons given, rather than just saying they are "....100% good." I have no doubt that they both would prove to be authentic, unlike the other two, but I prefer to reserve judgement before making a commitment.
    Max.

Comment

Fegelein signature

I got the Fegelein document. Here is a close up of his signature. It does look to be authentic.
      Thanks to all for you replies.
      Stan
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm pleased for you. Did the other items sell?
        Max.

Comment

Thanks Max.
          Yes the other items I showed here did sell
          List 90.00
          Steiner 100.00
          Globocnik 550.00

Comment

I assume you mean $USD. Someone threw away their money on the List and Steiner, but the Globus was probably a good buy.
            Max.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X