Original private photo's or Press pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original private photo's or Press pics?

What do you think of these photo's? Are they original private made photo's or press pics?

One of these photo's is a well known photo and I have seen this one in a book. So these are not unique? Unfortunately I don't have pics from the back side.

What would be the value of this?

Thanks in advance.

Fake. In fact I know at least one of them belongs to a fellow forum member who had actually photoshopped a a helmet onto one of the soldiers in the hole for the reason of stopping people from stealing his images.

You can see the helmet covering the guys face in the second picture has been added.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris D. View Post
      Fake. In fact I know at least one of them belongs to a fellow forum member who had actually photoshopped a a helmet onto one of the soldiers in the hole for the reason of stopping people from stealing his images.

You can see the helmet covering the guys face in the second picture has been added.
      0_o Nice, could this forum member show "cutted" example of this area on his photo?

TEMP.jpg

So, all photos like these are fakes?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=378542

Comment

Thanks for the replys. I have decided to let these pics what they are. I don't want postwar reprints in my collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X