Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic tdb / dk group + camo.tunic !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic tdb / dk group + camo.tunic !!

Hi there ! For my and your Pleasure, another nice Grouping from my collection. I hope you appreciate it ! This Man was promoted from Schütze to Oberleutnant and served in The Inf.Rgt.154 (58.I.D.).First, this neet Portrait : </P>

Then.... this !! Taylor made tunic, probably 1945 (at this Time the Oberleutnant) was recovering after Wound at Home. Each Detail of the camouflaged pattern Tunic matches with the Portrait shown before... All Awards are is own except E.K.I </P>

Comment

Dkig hol

Great-thanks for showing.
      Regards Harmel

Comment

Other Pics from this Soldier.... </P></P></P></P>

Comment

Then, his Awards Documents. Nothing his missing, including T.D.B. document, signed by Major Herbert Schindel (awarded Ehrenblatt 1945) : </P></P></P></P></P></P>

Comment

DK Award, Nahkampftagen, extract from Soldbuch made in POW-Camp mentionning "Panzer-Vernichtungsabz.", good-conduct certificate written by Eichenlaubträger Oberst Behrend, with nice Portrait... </P></P></P></P>

Comment

Great group and fantastic camo portrait. jacques

Comment

Photo-album with original Comments, a closer View from the original-sewn TDB... My only regret is that neither Soldbuch nor Wehrpass was still available. I wrote some Years with this high decorated Vet and finally met him one Timle before he passed away. I also obtained his DK, a common "20" light version, but in new condition.... I hope you enjoyed this group, don't hesitate to ask for more details if you are interested in. Lionel. </P></P>

Comment

Beautiful grouping! You have some amazing material

Comment

Thanks Houwe ! Concerning this Group, I have a question. This Oblt and most of his soldiers worn a black/red/white non-officiel Stripe on their Shoulder Sleeves... Could it be a unit-reconnaissance-Sign of the G.R.154 ?? </P></P>

Comment

Very very nice grouping!
                      I love the camo uniform and the photo of it in use... real prove!
                      Best camo uniform that i´ve seen for a long time

Do you got his Soldbuch?
                      I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                      Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                      My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Dank'U Rick for your nice Comment. Unfortunately, neither SB nor WP. I would for sure walk 1000km to get it, but it's has been probably lost or confiscated in P.O.W-Camp. I have probably asked the Veteran where it is as I met him 1998, but honestly, I do not remember which explanation he gave.

Comment

Incredible group ! Congratulations.
                          Eastern front isn't my field but we cannot be unsensible to it !
                          The jacket is

Comment

Wowwwwwww

very nice camo Portraitttt

thanks for showing

regards isaluke

Comment

Just an amazing Grouping! The Tunic, the Portrait, and the TDB documents, were plenty enough to make me drool!
                              The portrait is super nice, and is GREAT Provenance. Thanks for sharing

P.S.- I absolutely love the cap in the portrait!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X