Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic tdb / dk group + camo.tunic !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would walk through fire to find such a wonderful group with a camoflage tunic!

Bob Hritz
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

That is unbelieveable. Amazing. Perhaps the coolest grouping I have ever seen. That jacket is beyond extraordinary. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

The best group so far on WAF as far as I'm concerned! Congrats!
        I made a link in the uniform section yesterday which will generate more viewers for sure!

Comment

Absolutely stunning jacket. Nicely tailored and constructed by someone that was well schooled in garment construction.

Is it possible to show some interior shots - looks like it is lined with a blue grey fabric. Is this a full or partial yoke lining?

Its is also so great to see the providence behind this jacket. Im sure, if you just showed the jacket, there would be way too many comments saying this had to be post war made - its just too new looking to be vintage.

Congrats on your super grouping with an interesting history behind it. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
          Mark

Comment

Thanks you so much Guys, I really enjoy these comments from Collectors who know what they are talking about. Special Thank to you Nick, this Link is a great Idea, i alo had the Idea... but do not know how it works !! I collect for many Years and for sure, if I had seen this Tunic in a militaria Fair, I probably had just laughed and not spend a Minute to have a Look !!! The point which makes it desirable is the original Foto with it, and the document Grouping which confirms that all award - including TDB - have been won on the russian Front. Now, two interior Shots, as requested, and closer View from his three latest Award Douments </P></P></P> Award Wound Badge Gold. Signature Gerhard JÜRGENS (D.K.G. 28.Mai 199)</P></P> Award CCC Bronze, signed Werner EBELING (KC 9.Apr.44, Eichenlaub 5.March 1945)</P></P>Award German Cross Gold, facs. W. Keitel </P>

Comment

Thx for posting those interior shots...Wow! This one hardly qualifies as being a field made garment; very exeptional to have a camo tunic so professionally lined. Impressive!

Comment

The additional photos show us that this is a quality tailor made piece inside and out. Without the original photo to back it up this piece would be declared another in a line of perfect fakes by those who aren't quite up to the task of being able to actually sort out the facts. It is much easier to just declare it fake than actually dissect a garment and prove your case.

Thanks to your original photo...CASE CLOSED, and we can all just enjoy it. Every photo you show adds more knowledge to the serious cloth/uniform collector.

THANK YOU,

Richard

Comment

Thanks Richard. The Day I became the Group was a Day I will remember for a long time... Then, as I received in the last hours quite a lot of Proposals, I repeat that the Group is not for sale ! If I would have liked to sell it, I wouldn't have needed the Forum ! Once more, my Pleasure is to share with you all, and to enter in contact with crazy Collectors as I am !!

Comment

Originally posted by 708.V.G.D. View Post
                    Thanks Richard. The Day I became the Group was a Day I will remember for a long time... Then, as I received in the last hours quite a lot of Proposals, I repeat that the Group is not for sale ! If I would have liked to sell it, I wouldn't have needed the Forum ! Once more, my Pleasure is to share with you all, and to enter in contact with crazy Collectors as I am !!
                    Ha ha...why am I not surprised. I can't blame them for trying...if it was a wrap I would have been among the first to probably send one, so I sure can't talk. Take all that as complimentary and if you ever need a new car

Richard

Comment

awesome group, congrats!! now i can see that these uniforms were possible.
                      here is my little contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                        Ha ha...why am I not surprised. I can't blame them for trying...if it was a wrap I would have been among the first to probably send one, so I sure can't talk. Take all that as complimentary and if you ever need a new car

Richard
                        Hi Richard ! You have definitly find THE Point ! I really need a new Car ! But, well, if I would do that, I will each time think to this sold Tunic each time I will climb in the Car... too hard for me ! My old Volkswagen will resist one Year more !

Comment

Wonderful group thanks for posting !

Comment

Hi 708.V.G.D.

Thanks for posting the interior shots -

This is one masterfully made jacket and you are a lucky man to have such a wonderful grouping in your collection.

Cheers
                            Mark

Comment

FANTASTIC! Félicitations et merci de nous présenter cet ensemble!

Comment

Reloading from all Pics, recently disappeared and making this Thread useless.... Still today one of my very best DK-Group. Having met this Veteran in person, having gotten a good part of the Stuff from him, and after his passing from his Son makes it even more particular to me...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X