David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastic tdb / dk group + camo.tunic !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

708.V.G.D., Thank You very much for posting the STuG photo, I really appreciate you taking the time to do so! very nice photo showing it all painted up in winter camo, looks like some major work going on to the assault gun on the left.
    Kev

Comment

Thank you all Guys. Do not hesitate to ask for more Pics or Informations, I will do my best. Another Pic from this Group, taken 1942, our Guy second from right, I love both fine engraved "Wolchow Stock"...</P>

Comment

Originally posted by Sammler View Post
        Take a look at this thread I did for a book and some straps for the 154th Inf regt- 58th ID.

As stated by the author who served under that division the whole war while on occupation duty in Belgium dated 4 July 1940 to 24 April 1941. ,

" About this time we received a small black, white, and red cord to wear over our left shoulder, indicating we were members of the 58th Infantry Division."

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=368920

I really found it interesting that in this case the band designated the division.

I highly recommend you read this soldiers account. Great photo grouping and thank you for posting.

Well, I'll be. That certainly was interesting to learn Sammler. Now I will be going through all those studio portraits to see if I can find anything like it.

Comment

My good friend Henner has asked me to post this Soldbuch from his collection. It shows a soldier wearing a tunic/jacket with the same camouflage pattern.

Rob
          Attached Files

Comment

Rob, that looks like a superb soldbuch. Jacques

Comment

Rob, your friend has a real doozy of a Soldbuch there, great photo and I am curious where he served?
              Best Regards!
              Kev

Comment

An awesome thread and an incredible, terrific grouping...thanks for sharing...

Alessio

Comment

Wow! I saw a two-headed goat once but I ain't never seen nothin' like that!

Comment

Phenominal tunic with the photo of the owner wearing it. The only thing that could make it better is if it was a camo panzer wrap with the same insignia. Of course...then I would have to have it. I am content to just view it, but it is one of those items that is exciting just seeing the photos.

Congratulations and I hope you continue to share items!

Richard

Comment

I went through a few of the photo's I have and came up with this one; can't make out for sure if it reads 154 on the boards (looks more 134..), but the cord looks similar..

When you have time I would love to see a interior shot of the camo tunic as well. Wonderful example and for one time without brainer issues. Nice to realize what is all out there in different collections, superb!

Frederik
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sir,

can you give some a general view of the grouping,
                        what i mean is that put together, and make some fotos,
                        i think it would be very nice.

thanks
                        Jason C.

Comment

Fantastic grouping!

Comment

Thank you Alessio, Richard, John and Zauberflötte. Concerning the same tunic for Panzer Crew Member.... well... I haven't !! Zauberflötte, your Portrait is amazing too, quite sure it is 154 !! Concerning more Views, no Problem, let me some time I have first to take the Pics. I show you first some closer Views that 's I already pictured </P></P>

Comment

Originally posted by Zauberflöte View Post
                              I went through a few of the photo's I have and came up with this one; can't make out for sure if it reads 154 on the boards (looks more 134..), but the cord looks similar..

When you have time I would love to see a interior shot of the camo tunic as well. Wonderful example and for one time without brainer issues. Nice to realize what is all out there in different collections, superb!

Frederik

These look like twist cords and are also worn on both shoulder straps so I would lean to it being a different battalion/ set up.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Closer View from the right pocket with original "Stripes" to hang the German Cross </P>

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X