Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubootskriegsabzeichen 1939 Verleihungs-Urkunde

Hello guys,

Today I bought this nice Urkunde from the Kriegsmarine for a low price. I know that there are a lot of fake Urkundes on the market so my question is: Is this a good one ore a fake on? I think it's a good one but I'm not sure...
    Thank you in advance!

Here are some pictures:

Greetings,

Jan Heemels

Jan, that's a fake, notice the smeared swastika.

cheers
    Peter

Comment

Sorry but in this case its a fake

Andy

Comment

Ah unfortunately... Thanks for your opinions guys! Does someone have pictures of a good Ubootskriegsabzeichen Urkunde?

Comment

A very bad fake. Very poor workmanship.
          Jonathan

Comment

A hopelessly poor attempt. Nobody should be getting caught out by crap like this as the most basic quick search would have told you, if you didn't already know, who FdU West was. Not to mention the other mistakes like the stamp, location, rank and date.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Hi Jan,

I can only agree with what is replied by the others.

Sorry to say that you bought a fake document, with a fake stamp on it, wrong rank, wrong place, and wrong signature.

That same award document version is discussed here before a couple of times, can't find the thread for it back at the moment.

The stamp is on the market since the 80ties, coming from the UK., and for sale now on Ebay, Epier and Militaria321 to mention some sites.

The last three fakes, with yours it will the fourth, shown here on WAF were all four coming from a Dutch dealer.
              Originally these Uboat award documents with the print error are coming from Germany.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...uboot+document

Comment

Found that one back again Jan.

Same document was shown here before by another Dutch WAF member.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=uboat

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Thank you guys. Now I'm for sure it's a fake one... I've allready deleted the ad on marktplaats.nl.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X