No announcement yet.

Adolf Hitler Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zzzzzzzzz you'll never please some. So we'll call it a day on this one. I suspect if ol' Adolf himself were holding one of these you'd suspect it was a body double.
    Last edited by Panzervtiger; 10-07-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I’ll ignore your immature sarcastic comments.
      Originally posted by Panzervtiger View Post
      ....It came with a photo album for a dinner and orchestra performance I assumed they were connected. The organization was the Gemeinschaft and looks like the official photo album for the event.
      Is this the photo album to which you refer and one which you are offering for sale?
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=546269
      If so, it’s obviously got nothing to do with the AH stationery and shows nobody of any importance.

Comment

Again, we're done here, move along.

Comment

grow up

Childish responses to Max's opinions, pnzrvtgr. Clearly he is not saying they are definitely fake, just that they raise certain doubts in his mind. Fair enough... Feel free to disagree, but immature 'I'm taking my ball home' posts are pointless. It had been an interesting up til then.

Comment

Again, we're done here, move along.
            Oh, I get it. You say that they are authentic and they came with a photo album which you think is connected to them and which you insinuate adds authenticity to them. I mention that some aspects of them do not ring true in my opinion and I find the album which you did not show in this thread. An album which has obviously nothing to do with the stationery and which you are selling. You make immature sarcastic comments because I've posted some doubts and now it's not going entirely the way you envisaged, you want to forget it all.
            As Jeremy says, this was quite an informative thread on Hitler stationery until you ruined it with sarcasm. I wonder what was the point of you "sharing" these gems with us? Will we soon see your Hitler stationery also offered for sale soon, or have I inserted a fly into the ointment?

Comment

Originally posted by max history View Post
              Oh, I get it. You say that they are authentic and they came with a photo album which you think is connected to them and which you insinuate adds authenticity to them. I mention that some aspects of them do not ring true in my opinion and I find the album which you did not show in this thread. An album which has obviously nothing to do with the stationery and which you are selling. You make immature sarcastic comments because I've posted some doubts and now it's not going entirely the way you envisaged, you want to forget it all.
              As Jeremy says, this was quite an informative thread on Hitler stationery until you ruined it with sarcasm. I wonder what was the point of you "sharing" these gems with us? Will we soon see your Hitler stationery also offered for sale soon, or have I inserted a fly into the ointment?

Max your not the only one with an opinion....the owner can say what he likes. Anyway, i for one agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by zitadelle1 View Post
                Max your not the only one with an opinion....the owner can say what he likes. Anyway, i for one agree with him
                Obviously I have not said he can't have an opinion. If you read my posts you will see that. You too are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. However, I don't respect people who resort to sarcasm when someone expresses doubt. I have at no time said his items are real or fake; just that I have some doubts and reserve judgement based on the less than desirable images. Because not everyone fell over themselves to put out the bunting over his declarations that they can't be anything but genuine, he throws his teddy in the corner. I'm afraid that if one cannot discuss things maturely, then one shouldn't participate in the first place.

Comment

No your fine it's just you have your opinion and it's wrong, BUT it's your opinion. I have no issues with that but no matter what is shown you have stuck to it. so we have nothing to discuss.

Whats wrong with sarcasm? lightening up the thread should not be viewed any other way than what it is. You shouldn't be so full of yourself as to neglect humor.

I also said I ASSUMED the album went with it. I did not know. again you have a stiff opinion that cannot be moved therefore further discussion is moot.

P.S. stationary is sold was sold same day I got it so....again you're wrong. (you are probably used to it by now.)

in summation Lighten up Francis this stuff isn't that important.

Comment

No your fine it's just you have your opinion and it's wrong, BUT it's your opinion. I have no issues with that but no matter what is shown you have stuck to it. so we have nothing to discuss.

Whats wrong with sarcasm? lightening up the thread should not be viewed any other way than what it is. You shouldn't be so full of yourself as to neglect humor.

I also said I ASSUMED the album went with it. I did not know. again you have a stiff opinion that cannot be moved therefore further discussion is moot.

P.S. stationary is sold was sold same day I got it so....again you're wrong. (you are probably used to it by now.)

in summation Lighten up Francis this stuff isn't that important.
                    Sarcasm is not humour. It is a poor attempt at wit and in your case it failed miserably. Of course my opinion must be wrong....after all, you said so. Even though I hadn't actually given my opinion until now. As they are now sold, I will impart that at least one of your items of stationEry is fake, and that opinion is gathered from the poor images you posted. I suppose, though, that you expect everyone to accept your assessment of authenticity. And that coming from not only the seller of the items, but one that cannot even recognise (supposedly) that the photo album you assumed to be connected was of a nothing orchestral DAF event that had absolutely nothing to do with Hitler or the Reichskanzlei and one you described as of "the Gemeinschaft." I will accept criticism, but not from someone who obviously does not know what they are talking about and who resorts to the lowest form of wit. And by the way, this stuff is important, especially to the poor souls who part with their money for crap material.
                    Now we are done........
                    Last edited by max history; 10-08-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.........You must be real fun during the holidays. I read somewhere that suicides are way up during the holidays, now that I have met you I think I know why. Dull, boring and full of yourself is no way to go through life son.

Jokes on you..........................you just don't know it.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.........You must be real fun during the holidays. I read somewhere that suicides are way up during the holidays, now that I have met you I think I know why. Dull, boring and full of yourself is no way to go through life son.

Jokes on you..........................you just don't know it.
                        So, sarcasm doesn't work, now you resort to insults. Is that the best you can do?

Comment

Concerning members like panzervtiger...............

To members with such an attitude, I wouldn't answer any questions asked.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

No worries!!! with "experts" like max history I won't be asking any!!!

Comment

Max is undeniably one of the experts (note the lack of quotes used) on this site and others. I have learned tons from him. One may not like the harsh truths he sometimes raises (and if he's not sure it will be noted that he says so), but one would be silly to alienate him for pride.

Colin

Comment

I'm batting on Max's team.

While I don't have any comment on the actual item discussed here in terms of its authenticity, I've had a few items on here and I'm happy with his opinion or tick in the box before I've committed myself financially into purchases.

At the end of the day it's always simply buyer beware and perhaps thats all he is expressing.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X