German photo negatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German photo negatives

Have any of developed german photo negatives? I purchased a album of 77 negatives of the french campaign 30 show direct action about 10 of the capture of paris and at least 6 of dunkirk harbor. There many others including the line up of armor to head in to france. I would really like to know how and were i could get these developed?

I have had both film negatives and glass negatives developed and they turned out great. I located a photo place locally that specialized in developing black and white photos. The photos turned out great! Check around your area and call some of the local photo shops.

Comment

Originally posted by vonmark
      Have any of developed german photo negatives? I purchased a album of 77 negatives of the french campaign 30 show direct action about 10 of the capture of paris and at least 6 of dunkirk harbor. There many others including the line up of armor to head in to france. I would really like to know how and were i could get these developed?
      Yes I agree. I have had a number of period negative developed. I have had best luck using the semi gloss finish instead of the matte that is more common nowadays. Just my two cents worth, It just seems to me to produce a better pic. Good luck. Mike

Comment

Thanks much also would you happen to know the value of negatives?

Comment

Originally posted by vonmark
          Thanks much also would you happen to know the value of negatives?
          Seems to me to be a subjective thing. It all depends on content. I know I have paid for the most part less for negatives than I have for most of my pics, but I could have just gotten good deals. Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X