No announcement yet.

LSSAH Document Grouping "Wolfgang Jugler"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have personally met German veterans who have claimed to be RKT, even to the extent of wearing the decoration, when in fact they weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by VtwinVince View Post
      I have personally met German veterans who have claimed to be RKT, even to the extent of wearing the decoration, when in fact they weren't.
      same with some German Cross in Gold "holders" I've met

Comment

This is exactly what I didn't want for my thread. I have shown a very nice document grouping of someone who is worth to start a research project with. Then someone diggs up a fake photo with a fake signature and posts it to my thread with some equivocal comments.
        Not a single word regarding the LSSAH grouping shown in the thread.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
          Untersturmführer Jugler is probably still alive in Marbella, Spain. Another WAF member has provided me his address but unfortunately Jugler hasn't responded to my letter yet. I really would like to know if he was in charge of Adolf Hitlers life guards as mentioned on some websites. According to his handwritten unit schedule there is no hint for such a position. Otherwise IMO it is absolutely comprehensible that he didn't admit that after the war.

I will be deeply grateful for any further information regarding Jugler.

Regards
          I just want to inform you guys that Untersturmführer Jugler has passed away on October 1st 2011.

Therefore the mystery will probably never be solved.

RIP

Comment

What I don´t understand is that this supplement to the pay book (Soldbuch), signed by three fellow officers, is issued on June 6th 1945 and stamped with a Swastika stamp. Does someone have an explanation for this?

Comment

Originally posted by history1 View Post

What I don´t understand is that this supplement to the pay book (Soldbuch), signed by three fellow officers, is issued on June 6th 1945 and stamped with a Swastika stamp. Does someone have an explanation for this?
              I've asked this in my posting #8.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
                Interesting is, that the form "Ergänzung zum Soldbuch für den in Verlust geratenen Wehrpass" (addition to the SB for the lost WP) was issued June 6th 1945 with a swastika stamp.

It seems that he lost his Wehrpass at the end of the war and this unit has issued him that form.

Regards
                Very nice group of documents!

Here is a similar "Abschriften aus dem Soldbuch" dated July 1945 with WH stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
                  Very nice group of documents!

Here is a similar "Abschriften aus dem Soldbuch" dated July 1945 with WH stamp.

Very nice, Naxos!
                  Rob

Comment

What a mess in this document!
                    Did one note that the officer awarded the Wound Badge in silver on May 31st, 1945 as member of the 1./ Werf. Ausb.Rgt. 2 (Grenade Launcher unit). But a few lines above they claim that he was serving in that unit from July 4th 1945! Before he was affiliated to the Aufklärungs-Ersatz-Abteilung 3. But how can a soldier been transfered from one unit to another even after the war?

Comment

a friend of mine got these 2 photos from the estate of Mr. Jugler, look at that thread:
                      LINK

These portraits with him wearing the KC are sure not done during WW2, but shortly after that time. He was very proud of got honored with that award, but never received it official.

He had them in a small frame in his bedroom, the one with the KC over the original one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X