LSSAH Document Grouping "Wolfgang Jugler"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSSAH Document Grouping "Wolfgang Jugler"

Hello. I'd like to introduce another nice LSSAH grouping. It is of Untersturmführer Wolfgang Jugler who is believed to be the last chief of Adolf Hitlers personal life guards.
    It is a very large grouping. Therefore I'll just post the most interesting documents as well as his dog tag and a very nice portrait photo of him.

Regards, Matthias
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 09-15-2011, 08:08 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Interesting is, that the form "Ergänzung zum Soldbuch für den in Verlust geratenen Wehrpass" (addition to the SB for the lost WP) was issued June 6th 1945 with a swastika stamp.
                The stamp shows a Feldpost-Nr. 58190 which is of "Stab I Kraftfahr-Staffel DRP Waffen-SS". It also is declared as a "Nachzüglereinheit" (straggler - unit).
                It seems that he lost his Wehrpass at the end of the war and this unit has issued him that form.

Untersturmführer Jugler is probably still alive in Marbella, Spain. Another WAF member has provided me his address but unfortunately Jugler hasn't responded to my letter yet. I really would like to know if he was in charge of Adolf Hitlers life guards as mentioned on some websites. According to his handwritten unit schedule there is no hint for such a position. Otherwise IMO it is absolutely comprehensible that he didn't admit that after the war.

I will be deeply grateful for any further information regarding Jugler.

Regards

Comment

Jugler

If you do manage to establish contact with Herr Jugler, then you might want to ask him how examples of his signed portrait (see attached) have been offered for sale as a Ritterkreuztrager.

This photo has been discussed at length on several forums, with all parties in agreement that he was not a recipient of the Ritterkreuz.

Regards Richard.
                  Attached Files
                  Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Originally posted by stgeorge64 View Post
                    If you do manage to establish contact with Herr Jugler, then you might want to ask him how examples of his signed portrait (see attached) have been offered for sale as a Ritterkreuztrager.

This photo has been discussed at length on several forums, with all parties in agreement that he was not a recipient of the Ritterkreuz.

Regards Richard.
                    Hello Richard.

Why should I ask Jugler this question? He neither received the RK nor claimed having received it. I bet he doesn't even know that this piece of crap photo exists.
                    The photo shown in your posting is a fake of the original which I have posted. Some stupid forgerer has added a RK with photoshop or another programm to the original photo as well as a fake signature of Jugler.
                    Please check on my posting #3 Juglers original signature (the one on top).

As I'm not member of any other forums except the German MFF, it would be great if you could post my original photo in those threads and make clear what happened.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
                      Hello Richard.

Why should I ask Jugler this question? He neither received the RK nor claimed having received it. I bet he doesn't even know that this piece of crap photo exists.
                      The photo shown in your posting is a fake of the original which I have posted. Some stupid forgerer has added a RK with photoshop or another programm to the original photo as well as a fake signature of Jugler.
                      Please check on my posting #3 Juglers original signature (the one on top).

Regards
                      Oberbootsmann

As a former collector of post war signed RKT photographs, in particular from the Waffen-SS, I have seen this image for sale more times that I care to remember on various dealer sites, sometimes complete with the mailing envelopes. Consequently, I do not think this is a 'one-off'.

The image in my post is indeed a modified image of the one you posted at the beginning of the thread, to include the Ritterkreuz, and was offered on the WAF e-stand some time ago for $80.

Back to my original post "you might want to ask him how examples of his signed portrait have been offered for sale as a Ritterkreuztrager." If he is not aware, then he might well be interested in knowing of this.

Regards Richard.
                      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

I have seen this image for sale more times that I care to remember on various dealer sites, sometimes complete with the mailing envelopes.
                        Hello Richard.

Could you be more precise, please? What mailing envolopes are you talking about? Envelopes bearing Juglers address?

Regards, Matthias

Comment

I have sent you a PM explaining in detail what I know of this matter.

Regards Richard.

Comment

I have sent you a PM explaining in detail what I know of this matter.

Regards Richard.
                            To make it short: you just know that there exist some forged photos, showing Jugler with a KC.
                            Therefore I don't understand your first posting. A forged photo with a fake signature isn't exactly what I was expecting in my thread but anyway, I've asked for additional information regarding Jugler.
                            But your insinuation that Jugler perhaps might had been involved in that is out of place.

I know for sure that the documents as well as his ID tag shown in my thread are 100% original and that is what counts.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
                              To make it short: you just know that there exist some forged photos, showing Jugler with a KC.
                              Therefore I don't understand your first posting. A forged photo with a fake signature isn't exactly what I was expecting in my thread but anyway, I've asked for additional information regarding Jugler.
                              But your insinuation that Jugler perhaps might had been involved in that is out of place.

I know for sure that the documents as well as his ID tag shown in my thread are 100% original and that is what counts.

Regards
                              You seem intent on some kind of confrontation on this thread, even though in the PM I sent you, I told you I had no desire to become embriled in a slanging match. By your reply above it is clear you do not feel the same way.

In my first post on this thread I said "you might want to ask him 'how' examples of his signed portrait have been offered for sale as a Ritterkreuztrager." The statement is simple, asking 'how' is not an insinuation, it is a question bourne from the fact these signed photographs have been offered for sale. Anything else it what you wish to read into it.

Regards Richard.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X