Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heydrich SS Poster

Hi all,

New poster. Came across this poster, haven't seen one before, anyone have any info. on it, is it real/fake? thanks. Scott

http://p2.la-img.com/1056/26019/9664897_3_l.jpg

Comment

i beleive there was a period issued postage stamp with similar montage of heydrich profile, maybe the deathmask, flags and dates...v similar to this poster configurtation.

Comment

Originally posted by corporalSteiner View Post
        i beleive there was a period issued postage stamp with similar montage of heydrich profile, maybe the deathmask, flags and dates...v similar to this poster configurtation.
        So do you think it is real then, or likely fake from what you can see?

Comment

Also

I guess I should ask the regulars if this is where I should post such a question, or should it be in another area on the forum? I just figured the poster fit into 'paper' items, but if someone thinks there's a better area on the site, will post this there.

Thanks for any help guys. Best, Scott.

Comment

Seems odd to me the poster, after his death, would show him in Allgemeine uniform rather than what he would normally be known as -Reichsprotetor in a grey uniform.
            I think it is a fake made up to sell - Heydrich, SS, black uniform, swastika!

Comment

I would be highly surprised if this would be real. I say post war production.

Comment

bump

Comment

Hi,

i can't see the goal of printing such an (ugly) poster after the death of Heydrich...
                  And why is "Obergruppenführer" written with "ue" in a german poster ?
                  And the swastika don't have the original dimensions !
                  I can't see a propaganda poster showing the year of birth and death too...
                  I'm pretty sure that the fonts are post-war too...
                  Also it was not the RSHA which was responsible of the propaganda printings...

To me, those posters are post-war US nazi posters.

See You

Vince

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X