SS Studio Camo Photo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Studio Camo Photo...

This recently sold on German ebay (158 Euros)...if this fellow would have been pictured with a Hunde as mean and bizarre looking as he is, I would have bid...

:-)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Photos below....

"Hundestaffel"

Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

fantastic pre/early war photo.

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
        fantastic pre/early war photo.
        Indeed it is, besslein...

*** I forgot to post the reverse - here it is...

"Hundestaffel"
        Attached Files

Comment

double post
          Last edited by jacquesf; 08-03-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I dig it. This is the type of guy that calls a spade a spade. Jacques

Comment

photo

Obviously he takes his Spatengang very serious..........

Comment

To some folks it would look weird but the spade was considered a weapon in hand to hand combat

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                  To some folks it would look weird but the spade was considered a weapon in hand to hand combat
                  Fantastic picture, and quite uncommon I would guess! It looks almost like he participated in the storming of a village, and just as he was leading his zug past a photo studio he remembered that I forgot to have his photo taken, and took the opportunity

Comment

That's correct. A good blow in the neck and you cut the arteria carotis.

Comment

Indeed a superb photo... The more I look at the photo the more I regret I didn't go higher.

Comment

He's even standing on an animal pelt.

Comment

This since WWI.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                            This since WWI.
                            Our CSM who was a Marine in Vietnam had a photo in his office showing him grinning wildly while standing over two dead VC he killed with his E-Tool. Kind of like his very own show & tell. He loved to brag about his two confirmed kills with an E-Tool plus he was old school military. You simply did not mess with him.

This guy is obviously made of the same stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd I. View Post
                              Our CSM who was a Marine in Vietnam had a photo in his office showing him grinning wildly while standing over two dead VC he killed with his E-Tool. Kind of like his very own show & tell. He loved to brag about his two confirmed kills with an E-Tool plus he was old school military. You simply did not mess with him.

This guy is obviously made of the same stuff.

Two countries of Warsaw pact ; USSR and Poland were training their special units with killing enemies with e-tools . Most probably their still are ( I'm sure russian Specnaz stiil taring killing with e-tools and probably polish 1st special regiment of comandos and 6th brigade of paratroopers still training techinques of killing with e-tool too ).

Common practice since I WW.

another common practice from I WW , used during II WW by Germans , was putting straight e-tools under the belt and cover the heart with metal part to to give more chance against the bullets( also very practice with quick relising shove to usel during hand to hand combat ).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X