ID Organization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID Organization?

I recently bought this photo, and am trying to ID the organization on the two guys on the flanks. Hard to see, man on the left appears to have an eagle atop a chevron on his sleeve, sidecap has 2 buttons to the front and an eagle on the side, collar tab appears to be black with something on it similar to SS style tabs. Man on right same sidecap and regular armband. Doesn't quite seem like SS to me, any ideas?
    Attached Files

Looks like NSKK to me.

Comment

Brig:

The fellows in question are indeed members of the NSKK (and by the looks of the tab on the fellow on the left, very possibly Speer-Verbände)

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

thanks guys...the tabs threw me off

can anyone tell me anything about the Speer-Verbände or provide a good link? Google hasn't yielded much

Comment

how about this one guys? Some appear to have a patch on their right sleeve with 3 horizontal stripes. Another guy has 2 chevron stripes pointed down with a circle/emblem under it. Older guys...what organization?
          Attached Files

Comment

If its 2 chevrons in Silver (4 strips in 2 pairs) it may be the rank of Arbeitsgruppenfuhrer of DAF
            If its 1 chevron (2 strips in 1 pair) it may be the rank of Werkscharmeister of DAF

There is also the possibility it is Betriebszellenobmann (2 chevrons- in Gold) or Gauobmann (2 chevrons- Gold) or Gauwerkscarfuhrer (2 chevrons - silver)

All in the DAF

Comment

DAF...

got it. thanks!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X