Rare coincidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare coincidence

Today I received a small booklet from an Artillerie unit course rememberance and I checked all the soldiers names and I found something weird, one of the soldiers lived in my city, yes in Canary Islands when the war broke up and he returned to Germany to serve his country, now I want to ask for help to know if he survived the war and everything we can found.

See below copy of the page where he is named, he lived less than a kilometer away from my actual home.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

This man died on 25.10.1944. He is in the Volksbund list and he died in the Armee Lazarett Stende. Latvia

Comment

Can you tell me which unit was he attached when he died.

Thanks

Angel
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Sorry Angel, I think it may be almost impossible to find out that. He was a Gefreiter when he died.

Comment

His training took part from August 30th to December 17th, 1.943 with 1 Zug, 2 Batterie, sch. Artillerie Ausbildung Abteilung 50 in Chemnitz.

Maybe this can help to locate his unit..........

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X