Kampfzeit signatures second attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kampfzeit signatures second attempt

Let's see if I have any better luck with the pics this time. I've been offered a paper lot from the early days of the party and want to see about getting opinions about the signatures. Thanks for any help. Any one who can tell who this signature belongs to? Is it actually Hellmuth von Mücke as the name on the letterhead states?
    Richard V
    Attached Files

Here is one of Artur Dinter, an early member whose views and antisemitic writings influenced the Nazi view of Jews but who clashed with Hitler and was thrown out of the party early on.
    Attached Files

Comment

Possibly von Reventlow, publisher of Der Reichswart. Aligned himself with Strasser in the early days and was disliked and ignored by Hitler. Never really achieved any prominant post in the NSDAP when they came to power.
      Attached Files

Comment

No idea who this is.
        Attached Files

Comment

Or this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's supposedly Hess. I mostly found later signatures which didn't compare very favorably but I did find one very early signature which looked almost identical.
            Attached Files

Comment

Gottfried Feder. Here's a bio from Wikipedia.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Feder
              Attached Files

Comment

von Reventlow. Here's his bio. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Graf_zu_Reventlow
                Attached Files

Comment

Wilhelm Kube. Bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Kube
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sauckel.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Himmler. There is more paperwork with signatures but these should suffice to unearth whether this is a legitimate lot of signatures. Again, any help would be appreciated.
                      Richard V
                      Attached Files

Comment

In this lot are also additional letters from Himmler, an early telegram from Goebbels, a letter from Strasser, an SA ausweis and a card for participation in the 1927 party day. These are all addressed to the same man.
                        Richard V

Comment

#4 may be Rust. # 5 is Heinrich something--can you post a closeup of the signature? The others that you've identified, including the Hess, look fine. Very neat grouping!
                          Erich
                          Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
                            Any one who can tell who this signature belongs to? Is it actually Hellmuth von Mücke as the name on the letterhead states?
                            Richard V
                            I can't vouch for the authenticity of the signature but it appears to say "Hellmuth von Mücke".

Comment

First off: WOW. Magnificent items.

Secondly, the second unknown one (after Rust- I'm just about certain it is indeed Rust) is HEINRICH HAAKE. Biographies of a number of these fellows- including Dinter and Haake- will appear in my soon to be released "Gauleiter: The Regional Leaders of the Nazi Party and Their Deputies, Volume I" (R. James Bender Publishing) as well as Volume II (Sauckel) of the same series. Hess and Himmler, as well as Kube, willbe covered in Volume II of "Leaders of the SS & German Police", manuscript of which is just about ready for the publisher.

~ Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X