An almost Knight Cross winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An almost Knight Cross winner

Here is another proof of a late war proposed Knight Cross award that was lost in the last weeks of the war.

I have purchased his replacement Soldbuch plus some minor documents and photos to a Panzerjager Officer who spent most part of the war at the Divisional Stab only to study hos to handle Sturmgschützes at the end of the war and performed very well.

Unafortunately I am currently out of home, back next monday, but I want to show some pics I save in my computer.

First our proud officer wearing his black uniform, look that he was awarded the PABiS as stated by the last change in regulations towards the award of such medal.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Sorry I cut the medals, here the photo showing them.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Here are two photos from the vehicle he used, he won both EKs, the PABiS and the WBiS in the last months of the war, previously the Ostmedaille and the KVK 2º class with swords for his work at the Stab.

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post
        Sorry I cut the medals, here the photo showing them.

Angel
        You mean you forgot to fotoshop them in...?

Comment

And now the letter that stated that he has been proposed for the RK, as far as I know no proof that he received it, only that he has been proposal, I wonder how many of this recomendations were lost or neglected due the late war situation............

Angel
          Attached Files

Comment

No, I promise I cut the photo trying to downsizing it, they are present in the original one..............
            Also my skills with photoshop are the same as a Nuclear Phisic, almost null

Angel

Comment

Very nice document, he was one of the brave defenders of East Prussia

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X