No announcement yet.

W-ss m.g. Trainees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is not your business but I say it anyway: I needed emergency funds and had to sell these things but at least I'd had the courtesy to show them to colleagues here for their enjoyment or further education; then when it was plain I had to sell them and other things, privately contact members - like you - who might have an interest. have you never been in such a situation?

thanks for the (in)gratitude.

david walsh

Originally posted by Aktivisti View Post
    I should have also refrained myself from commenting. This "gentleman" was apparently only fishing customers to his e-bay auction of these pictures

Comment

Photos

Thanks for posting. I think many collectors tend to pass over photos as hum-drum, but the photos in many ways are more important than any other artifact. You can go to all the gun shows and look at all the cool gear, insignia, uniforms, etc., but the photos are literally a time machine. It puts you there, in 1944, but without any real danger. But if you SHOULD happen to get a boo-boo, or scratch yourself on an ammo box, there's usually a guy by the exit selling Purple Hearts.

Comment

you're right; thanks for that, man.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X