Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler photo/postcard

Hello, guys.

My friend is collecting all according Adolf Hitler & SA. And he asks if it is a private photo or a postcard? It's glued on album and I can't see the reverse... Size: 9x14 cm.

What do you think about originality and estimate price?

1.jpg2.jpg

More pics:

3.jpg4.jpg

Comment

Hi Andrew,

I don't recall seeing this photo before, so many thanks for sharing it with us! My advice to your friend would be to take the album page or, if necessary, the entire album to a professional photographer and ask him/her whether the photo is an original or a post card printing. Hope this helps,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
        Hi Andrew,

I don't recall seeing this photo before, so many thanks for sharing it with us! My advice to your friend would be to take the album page or, if necessary, the entire album to a professional photographer and ask him/her whether the photo is an original or a post card printing. Hope this helps,

Br. James
        Andrew,
        Taking it to a photographer will probably not help as I'm sure you are already aware that many original photos from this era were printed so they could be used as postcards with the usual text and address sections printed on the reverse.
        It is not a common image and my guess is that it's not a mass produced postcard, so it is a collectable piece regardless. If your friend likes the image, tell him to buy it as the chances are that he will not see another.
        Regards,
        Max.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X