Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice postcards

Hello,

I got these in a trade.....I do like them a lot....I just need to find the missing ones of this series

Alex
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A nice mix of cards there. A lot of them are cards that were sent as a recruiting tool to kids that wrote to Knight's Cross holders and they would get a letter and some postcards (I have 2 complete sets with letter - 8 cards in each set). You'll see on the reverse on the bottom left a description that states it was from a set associated with (but not featuring) that KC holder. The Hitler card with the border is from a series of cards that show Hitler and his Field Marshals. Of course the Horst Wessel cards are always collectable. I like the "Der Soldat" card showing an average soldier. Do the RAD cards have any series designation on the back?

Curt

Comment

A nice selction, with some classics

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Steinbach View Post
                A nice mix of cards there. A lot of them are cards that were sent as a recruiting tool to kids that wrote to Knight's Cross holders and they would get a letter and some postcards (I have 2 complete sets with letter - 8 cards in each set). You'll see on the reverse on the bottom left a description that states it was from a set associated with (but not featuring) that KC holder. The Hitler card with the border is from a series of cards that show Hitler and his Field Marshals. Of course the Horst Wessel cards are always collectable. I like the "Der Soldat" card showing an average soldier. Do the RAD cards have any series designation on the back?

Curt
                Hello Curt,

thanks for the informations, I highly appreciate it

There is no series designation on the RAD cards, only "Photo-Schmitz, Grefrath b. Krefeld", it's printed on Agfa paper.

My favorit is the Wessel card

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                A nice selction, with some classics

Nick
                Thanks for the nice comment Nick

Comment

Very nice selection of cards -- I especially like the three RADs and the New Reichschancellery...and...I guess I like them all! Good catch,

Br. James

Comment

Very nice cards and nothing wrong with any of them ... well done. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                      Very nice selection of cards -- I especially like the three RADs and the New Reichschancellery...and...I guess I like them all! Good catch,

Br. James
                      Hello James,

thanks a bunch, my favorites are the RK cards...and of couse the Wessel card

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
                      Very nice cards and nothing wrong with any of them ... well done. Cheers, Torsten.

Thanks Torsten

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X