Show Your Hitler Jugend Photos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Your Hitler Jugend Photos!!

Hitler Youth photos can be interesting. Im surprised there isnt already a thread for them here! So SHOW EM' IF YOU GOT EM'!!!!
    (ALL Variations in Branches allowe!)
    I will start with a few:

- HJ Motors boy with motors patch, ????Patch 2 + Crash Helmet
    Attached Files

- HJ early
    - HJ Flak Helpers #1
    Attached Files

Comment

-HJ Flak Kreta #2
      - HJ Flak seargent
      Attached Files

Comment

-HJ 1936 (knife on hip)
        -HJ taking a break
        Attached Files

Comment

- HJ portrait
          - HJ w full pack ready for a hike
          Attached Files

Comment

last one for now
            -DJ boys
            Attached Files

Comment

some very nice and scarce photos ... can you read what it says in the sleeve diamond in the last photo? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
                some very nice and scarce photos ... can you read what it says in the sleeve diamond in the last photo? Cheers, Torsten.
                Thank You Torsten. I believe the triangle patch that the HJ motors boy is wearing is either "West Dusseldorf" or "West Koln-Aachen". I am still in the process of figuring it out, but Im almost confident it is between those 2. I wish I knew what the other patch he is wearing, other than the "Motors Patch".

Or did you mean the DJ photo?? sorry

Comment

My only Hitler Youth pic, anyone know what that badge is hes wearing?

Kiezer
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 12thPanzer View Post
                    last one for now
                    -DJ boys
                    Looks like patch for one of the Fliegertechnische Vorschule (Flight Technical Preschool). The students at these schools were organmized by HJ.
                    Can you make a close-up scan of the patches?

../henrik

Comment

Hi guys, Im not too sure this will help any. But I took scans in 600 and 1200pi just in case. Im sure there arent too many sleeve patches with this much writing. I can honestly say that I have never seen one before in a full diamond. Ive only seen triangles.
                      Also, look at the tunics......they have a 2 row-button desing like a Kreigs tunic or similar. Was this normal on cold weather DJ tunics?? Could they be an earlier organization or the Hitler Jugend-Schulegruppen?? Just some ideas
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 12thPanzer; 06-08-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiezer View Post
                        My only Hitler Youth pic, anyone know what that badge is hes wearing?

Kiezer
                        A "grade B gliderbadge" (with 2 wings) - here is a grade C, with 3 wings:
                        Attached Files

Comment

-HJ Flak Kreta #2
                          Why Kreta?

Comment

Hi guys, Im not too sure this will help any. But I took scans in 600 and 1200pi just in case. Im sure there arent too many sleeve patches with this much writing. I can honestly say that I have never seen one before in a full diamond. Ive only seen triangles.
                            Also, look at the tunics......they have a 2 row-button desing like a Kreigs tunic or similar. Was this normal on cold weather DJ tunics?? Could they be an earlier organization or the Hitler Jugend-Schulegruppen?? Just some ideas
                            IMO they are not members of HJ or DJ - just members of a local ski-club.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                              Why Kreta?
                              Because they were labeled "Maleme, Kreta" in the album they came from.

Very interesting about the ski club. Could be very plauisble. I never even thought of that! They do wear VERY similar if not the same caps w/buckle as DJ tho, right?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by 12thPanzer; 06-09-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X