• Show
Clear All

?

But why "cut out" his face?

Comment

Originally posted by maxmin todt View Post
      ?

But why "cut out" his face?
      Copy protection - you can choose, showing either the important uniform, or the unimportant face...

Comment

face looks familiar...

Tom

Comment

Here you go
          Attached Files

Comment

Its hard to say if a photo is period or postwar when the publisher "cut out" details or whole elements. I do not like this tendenses. This is a photo and Item Forum!...thats why we like to see all of the photo!

For copy protection: Its better if you (owner) set a line, or just set "your nickname" on the photo!

Comment

Its hard to say if a photo is period or postwar when the publisher "cut out" details or whole elements. I do not like this tendenses. This is a photo and Item Forum!...thats why we like to see all of the photo!
              Ok, as you dont like the way I protect my property, I wont post any exiting fotos in the future.
              This now meaningless thread could be closed and removed.

For copy protection: Its better if you (owner) set a line, or just set "your nickname" on the photo!
              THIS is very easy to remove, as proven in the past - but to replace cut-out elements is not so easy.

Comment

Gran Sasso is right, this is the best way to stop frauders from useing your pictures.
                If you don't like this, it's your problem only.

Comment

Gran Sasso is totally right! Even now one of my expensively bought portraits was presented here because the man who had offered it once has shown it anywhere without servere copy protection.
                  Gran Sasso, congretulations to that extremely fine camo portrait and you have well done concerning the copy protection but have shown the impression of this fine pic!
                  Greetings, daggers.

Comment

Just awesome. Thanks for showing.

Regards

Comment

I can't see what all the fuss is about. It's an excellent photo of Dr. Peter Brady as a young SS soldier. Here's a post-war photo of him.
                      Max.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                        Gran Sasso is right, this is the best way to stop frauders from useing your pictures.
                        If you don't like this, it's your problem only.
                        Absolutely agree
                        Lately I also protect all my images with massive "Kopierschutz".
                        After all - everyone can added a face according his own imagination...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kuratorium
                          Absolutely agree
                          Lately I also protect all my images with massive "Kopierschutz".
                          After all - everyone can added a face according his own imagination...
                          Hello my friend!

Comment

Wow! Very nice indeed. That ought to have the SS photo collectors drolling over the keyboards.

Is there a studio mark, or handwritting on the reverse?

Comment

Cammo on photo = cool

Removing the whole face = not cool

Comment

Originally posted by Reggu View Post
                                Cammo on photo = cool

Removing the whole face = not cool

What he said.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X