Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thousands of Landser photos

Hi all,

I stumbled across this online album full of ww2 German and US photos. The rather strangely named "miss magnolia thunderpussy" seems to have thousands of pics of German and US soldiers, although she seems to enjoy perving at them with their shirts off more than anything else. just click to the right in the tag cloud to see the corresponding pics. They are mainly of soldiers who appear to be off duty, R&R, resting, or at mess time etc etc. Quite interesting from a 'behind the scenes of the front line' point of view, and there are lots of pics of field kitchens, camps and similar things. Possible useful resource for reenactor groups wanting to improve on their displays. Don't think there are any of combat or military hardware. Worth a look if you're bored!

check it out here:

http://www.ipernity.com/tag/57114
    Last edited by organix; 05-31-2011, 10:20 PM.

looks like it! She or he has been rumbled.

Actually joking aside these photos are ****e, I dunno why I posted the link. Not found one interesting pic yet

Comment

i have to ask the question -- what were you googling to come across this site

Comment

miss thunderpussy
        good pictures from the seamans,thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by nick-j View Post
          i have to ask the question -- what were you googling to come across this site
          haha I actually googled "German soldiers drinking coffee"

Comment

Great site! Comments under the photo's are hysterical

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X