Feldpost Envelope...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feldpost Envelope...

I have found this Feldpost envelope, of which I have no knowledge what so ever... Is it WWII-period...? It does look genuine to me, but I have no interest in it. Is there a market for the such...?
    Cheers,
    Mikael G

Attached Files
    Mikael G.

Sorry to bother you with lowly things...

Maybe it was too basic a question, but perhaps someone could enlighten me...?
    Mikael G.

Comment

Mikael,

it appears to be a period item, however not being filled out with any information that would give it any particular history (sender, unit, timeframe) it really stands on its own, so probably not worth more than $10 to $15 in my opinion.

Comment

My thoughts..

Hi Mikael -
        Just my thoughts - I can only say it's a German envelope. No telling how old, or what for. Where did you find it? Was anything with it to show it's age or authenticity?
        I personally (and that's just me) wouldn't pay more than 1 or 2 euro at the very most for it.
        Hope that helps even a little bit - cause I know it bugs me when nobody answers a post also.

Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thank you, Hank and Alexander! This envelope was included in a deal from Germany, and as I said I have no interest in it. Unfortunately(?), it is a "mint" envelope, with no hand-written markings what so ever. Regarding its size (8x25cm), it seems more likely to fit an award rather than a letter, but I have no idea.
          Cheers,
          Mikael G
          Mikael G.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
          X