Are this photos original? A.Hitler,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are this photos original? A.Hitler,...

Today I received an album with many photos of A.Hitler on a ship parade and other ocasions. I just want to check if this are original photographs
    Thanks for all the comments
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

No comments?

Comment

Too much yellow !

Comment

Yes, what's with all the yellow marks?! If they're on the photos themselves, then the photos are probably ruined. And what are the marks supposed to mean?

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
              Yes, what's with all the yellow marks?! If they're on the photos themselves, then the photos are probably ruined. And what are the marks supposed to mean?

Br. James
              I think its so they cant be copied, or they`ll be selling on ebay within the hour.

Cheers
              Ian

Comment

Yes yellow marks are computer made to save pictures from faking them, they are not actualy on original pictures. forgeting about yellow marks,...what do you think of pictures? Are they OK?

Comment

Thanks for the explanation of the yellow marks, friends; I get it! As to the originality of the photos themselves, it's very hard to tell that through this medium. The one comment I would make is to the apparent scratches on at least two of the prints; the scratches make me think that these might be original prints from the negatives. I'm no photographic expert, believe me, but I do like these pix.

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for the comment. Anybody else has an opinion? I could make some more pictures of some other ones if needed

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X