Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Interesting New Photos

Greetings all,

I was going through some scans of my most recent photos and thought I would share a few with you.

Though I've had some of these for a while, I don't think I have shared any of them.

Enjoy,

Chris

First up is an EK ceremony, I love these types of shots.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Very cool action shot involving a flame-thrower.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

KIA German general.
      Attached Files
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Tank takes a direct hit.
        Attached Files
        All the best,
        Chris

Comment

PAK crew nails an enemy tank.
          Attached Files
          All the best,
          Chris

Comment

Neat shot.
            Attached Files
            All the best,
            Chris

Comment

Panzer stuck in a snow bank.
              Attached Files
              All the best,
              Chris

Comment

Panther put through the paces.
                Attached Files
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

Really like this...a couple of PzIVs in winter camo.
                  Attached Files
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

Curious. French POWs being guarded by armed French troops.

Did they draw straws to see who got the guns and who had to get behind the wire?
                    Attached Files
                    All the best,
                    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by EKman View Post
                      Curious. French POWs being guarded by armed French troops.

Did they draw straws to see who got the guns and who had to get behind the wire?
                      Don't know, but could these be Vichy troops guarding non Vichy troops? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X