Little Red Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Red Book

I have a bunch of paper items I found at my fathers house. This is a little book that is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" an has 45 pages in it. Thanks Dan
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

can anyone help ID this little book? would like to know what it is. Thanks Dan

Comment

Its a Membership book of the NSDAP.Should have a picture of the owner,membership number and stamps.

Cheers Andy

Comment

Hi Dan,

Andy is, of course, correct in identifying this little red book as a Nazi Party Membership Book. From the photos you provide, this is a 1933 edition of this series of membership books and it appears to be in excellent condition -- the binding looks to be tight, the cover is almost pristine, and the pages seem to be undamaged by exposure to light, dust or fingerprints. An early page in this book will include a photo of the Party Member with signature, his/her Party Number, and a brief history of when he/she joined; it will also include information about where he/she lived and the person's occupation. The later pages will include colorful stamps demonstrating dues paid and any special contributions given, particularly to the annual Reichsparteitag -- the Party Congress -- the Adolf Hitler Fund, or any number of other charitable donations made. If possible, we would enjoy seeing photos of those early pages.

Many thanks again,

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X