Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP NEEDED - German site on 1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION - Photos and Documents

Hello everyone,

my name is Rob, I am german and I am a member of the association "Verein für militärhistorische Forschung e.V.". My grandfather served in Infanterie-Regiment 22 during the war (1. Infanterie-Division) and for a personal web-project I am collecting photographic and paper material of this Division and its subordinated units.

I am in contact with two veterans of IR22 who helped me to bring together a small collection of photos, wartime divisional publications and material concerning the 1.IDs Veterans organistation which existed up until the late 1970s. We also have 1 IDs wardiaries.

I or better "we" would be very grateful if you could check your collections for photos and documents mentioning the following units.

Infanterie/Grenadier-Regiment 1

Infanterie/Füsilier-Regiment 22

Grenadier-Regiment 43

Divisions-Füsilier-Bataillon 1

Artillerie-Regiment 1

Artillerie-Regiment 37 (I.)

Panzerjäger-Abteilung 1

Pionier-Bataillon 1

Infanterie-Divisions-Nachrichten-Abteilung 1

Feldersatz-Bataillon 1

Kommandeur der Infanterie-Divisions-Nachschubtruppen 1

If you have anything I would be very happy for scanned material. Donators will be mentioned. If I can do anything for you out there let me know, I am always happy to help in return.

Best wishes and Dankeschön

Rob
    www.kriegspfade.de

Hello,

just wanted to say thank you to the kind donators which have already contacted me and send me some wonderful material.
    This forum is one of the friendliest I have ever used. I am very happy about that and most grateful.

Vielen herzlichen Dank!

Rob

Comment

Hello,

just wanted to send a special "Dankeschön" to Frode, Dave and Kevin. Thanks a lot!

Should anyone have Portrait Photographs of Knights Cross holders (IR1, IR22, IR43, Panzerjäger-Abteilung 1 etc) I would be most happy if youd share some scans with me.

Thanks to your support project "1. Infanterie-Division" is looking better and better.

Herzliche Grüße

Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X